Has anyone here gotten pregnant 5-6 days before ovulation?

carliemarie

Reaction score
My period is usually VERY regular (27 or 28 day cycles). It was a little off from July to October (20, 30 and 31 day cycles) due to fluctuations in my medication but now it's back to normal. I use two different period/ovulation trackers on my phone. Both always predict the same period day, yet one predicts O two days sooner than the other. My AF started Nov 8 this month, lasting 4 days. We DTD on Nov16 (CD9) and Nov17 (CD10). I am currently CD12 with O predicted on Nov20 (My Days) or Nov22 (Ovia Fertility). I've never used BBT or OPK's before, or ever known exactly when I ovulate, but today I felt slight cramping in my lower left abdominal area and I've been having clear, watery, eggwhitey CM for the past few days and today it was very watery/eggwhite-like and not very sticky. I get this type of CM for about 2 weeks after AF, and then a creamy/sticky CM the week or two before AF is due. Has anyone here gotten pregnant 5 or 6 days before Ovulation?

EWCM can come and go as your body attempts ovulation than stops and starts again. I dot think you are pregnant I think you are probably due to either ovulate or come on. Good luck!

Sounds like you are getting ready to ovulate. Watery and ewcm are fertile cm. I'd bd more in case. GL and :dust:

Im not sure if you are pregnant. But the last time I dtd in the month I got pregnant was cd10 of a normally 33 or 35 day cycle so its definitely possible :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->