Has anyone purchased anything from EBAY? Any good buys??

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Hey ladies? Anyone purchased from ebay if so what was your best buy??

ive always brought from ebay and ive purchades loads since ive found out the sex of my LO, mainly clothes all new from next, mothercare ect and got them at a fraction of the price!! also i just got 3 packs of nuk dummies for less then id pay for one pack in the shops!! I LOVE IT! :headspin::happydance::headspin::happydance:

So far I've bought 2 pairs of brand new with tags maternity jeans from Next for £12.50 (the price tags on the jeans were £26.99 EACH so I think I got a result there), two maternity tops which are gorgeous but way to big at the moment, lol, and a dress which looked really nice in the pictures but is actually just a tent. Mind you, it only cost me £1.99 so I can't complain, lol.

So far I've bought 2 pairs of brand new with tags maternity jeans from Next for £12.50 (the price tags on the jeans were £26.99 EACH so I think I got a result there), two maternity tops which are gorgeous but way to big at the moment, lol, and a dress which looked really nice in the pictures but is actually just a tent. Mind you, it only cost me £1.99 so I can't complain, lol.

:rofl::rofl:

pram and car seat, new, from separate sellers. was first things i've ever bought though. it was ok, thinking about getting nursery furniture form ebay too..

i bought my cot bed - saved about €70 https://cgi.ebay.fr/Lit-d-enfant-ex...ryZ93391QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and I also bought some brand new mothercare shoes (with tags saying £7) for £2. Cute little newborn denim sandals with teddybears on! Soooo cute.

i`ve not actually bought anything yet, i have my 1st scan tomorrow which i`m so excited about. but my friend has just had a baby :) and she bought loads off e-bay moses basket which was georgeous, maternity wear, a cot all brand new and so cheep. i will deffo be looking on there next week

I keep looking for anything I fancy. You can buy bottles brand new for cheaper than the shops and clothes. And the usual reason is "we bought too m uch". I had clothes left over from my son he'd never worn, but luckily I know a few around here with kids or pregnant so it comes to use!

I bought the AngelSounds Doppler, moses basket and stand, cotbed, travel system and some maternity clothes, all brand new and all an absolute bargain

Ive bought my doppler and a few items of maternity clothes, all been brand new and under a fiver ! Ebay is excellent, recommend to all !

I found a lovely little baby shop. Bought some little hooded towels and little sleeping bag for the baby they are lovely. right bargin too :)

Can I add the Angelsounds Doppler to my list? It arrived this morning and I heard my LO's hb for the first time today, so amazing!!

I got a brand new moses basket for £11.01 and it's gorgeous.. also bought a angel doppler and a couple bits of baby clothes :)

I got my crib, changing table and crib mattress from ebay for $90. No marks or anything on any of them, they're perfect. I got my glider/foot stool for $45 and they're perfect...also just got a lot of clothing for $2.25! I got a wall mural for $20. I LOVE EBAY!

This has got to be the best buy from Ebay I'll ever buy!!!

Its super quality too! Lol I was not expecting to get it at this price either!!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320226079727

Well chuffed!!

Mel x

I bought my doppler from ebay and was a little worried but it's fine. I always worry with clothes as you can buy things which look good in the picture but aren't so good when you actually get them. Still I don't think you can really go wrong with Next baby clothes.

I tend to try to buy things which are only new on ebay because I always worry it won't be as it is described. I got 2 new Elle Macphearson La Mere nursing bras from ebay for £15 when they're over £30 each in the shops!

r2207-p109756-style.jpg

LOVE ebay! Also maternity stuff always seems to be of good quality. I got gorgeous Seven for all mankind maternity jeans and silk top from the States for bargain prices... just waiting to have a chance to wear them!!
I've bought lots of other stuff too, only had one bad experience with a pair of boots that claimed they were snow boots but were more like fluffy slippers, but only 5 quid so can't complain tooooo much.

I bought my doppler on ebay but that is it so far. I am going to start looking after I move this Saturday to start on the nursery!

Bargains to be had. Ive learnt to look for Caitlins clothes too. Knowing how long she has had them on her back you kind of know that when they say 'as new' its kind of right :lol:

& MellyG bloody hell lol Well done on that! Was it awkward picking up and handing them £6.00?

This has got to be the best buy from Ebay I'll ever buy!!!

Its super quality too! Lol I was not expecting to get it at this price either!!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320226079727

Well chuffed!!

Mel x

Oh my word I just clicked on the link, you lucky so and so, what a bargain! As Wobbles said though, must've been a bit awkward picking up, poor sellers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->