has anyone suffered BV in their first tri?

trying4#1

Reaction score
hiya

has anyone suffered from bacterial vaginosis in their first tri?

I did in my last pregnancy. It is just a pretty harmless imbalance of the natural bacteria there. If you have seen the doc all will be fine.

hi

did you find that the antibiotics caused bad stomach pains? i have been given tablets.

I can't remember as it was 6 years ago but i don't think so. I would ring the doctor and ask them if i were you.

I'd just like to add that it can get more serious if not treated properly - so if you are having severe tummy pains honey, get back on to your doctor for further advice.

xx

thankyou buffy and aimee x

it was my first time taking the tablets and they caused amazing pains. i upped my water intake cos i was weeing alot (i think mostly cos of the tablets) and hey presto, i dont have those issues now...just gotta wait for the course to finish now !

I get BV all the time! I get it every couple of weeks. When I start cramping I know I have it. It can cause pre-term labor if you don't get treated. The pills are gross to get rid of it too!

hi

did you find that the antibiotics caused bad stomach pains? i have been given tablets.

Stomach pains or nausea? I was treated for BV a few days before we conceived and the tablets made me feel very sick to my stomach. Always good to check in with the doctor to be on the safe side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->