Has anyone tried Fertility Blend?

Kay_

Reaction score
Looking into purchasing, just wondering if anyone here has tried it before and what your experience was like using it.

https://www.gnc.com/womens-vitality/613611.html

I haven’t but I’m considering it for next cycle :flower:

Thanks for your reply! I read a lot of good reviews about it online and some women had said they got pregnant after 1 month of use. I actually decided to just order a bottle a few minutes ago from iHerb.com and give it a try. If I see any changes or end up conceiving in the next month or two, I will update the thread for anyone wondering about this product. Fingers crossed it brings me some luck!<3:flower:

If you end up trying it for your next cycle, keep me updated if it works for you or not!

Thanks for your reply! I read a lot of good reviews about it online and some women had said they got pregnant after 1 month of use. I actually decided to just order a bottle a few minutes ago from iHerb.com and give it a try. If I see any changes or end up conceiving in the next month or two, I will update the thread for anyone wondering about this product. Fingers crossed it brings me some luck!<3:flower:

If you end up trying it for your next cycle, keep me updated if it works for you or not!

Funny you say that I was looking into it today :) well FF had suggesting I’m ovulating super late cd28!!!! I know right well if I don’t end up pregnant this cycle I’ll be definitely ordering some of the fertile blend.. I’m currently on seven seas trying for a baby at the mo good luck hun x

Funny you say that I was looking into it today :) well FF had suggesting I’m ovulating super late cd28!!!! I know right well if I don’t end up pregnant this cycle I’ll be definitely ordering some of the fertile blend.. I’m currently on seven seas trying for a baby at the mo good luck hun x

If your ovulation is off or not regular this product says it helps regulate it as well. Its like a complete balancer and then some. I just got my bottle of Fertility Blend in the mail today and have started on the 3 capsules/a day. Its good for 30 days so I will be ordering it a few times to see how it changes my hormones. Fingers crossed I get my BFP just in time for summer xx Will update and let you know what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->