has anyone tried using a chiropractor

ttcbaby117

2016 forever baby crusade
Reaction score
Hi just wondered if anyone has tried using a chiropractor to help in conceiving?

i ahve used one very regulary until lately but not for TTC - that new on me !

Yes - I have use one as I have sacral plexus issues, and he knows I am TTC, as I was concerned about having my back cracked if I was PG - he hasn't mentioned anything about it helping me to conceive though - what gives, do you have info - you must share!

well I went in to my hubbys chiro with back pain. While he was examining me he asked if I had been in a car wreck and I said no not recently and he said no this would have been a while ago and I said yes. Then he said that i had a problem with my L4 which is right where I had the awful pain. He fixed it and then explained that the spine holds all of the nerves that nourish our organs so if they are pinched they wont offer sufficient blood supply to that organ. I dont think it is a miracle cure but from what he explained is that if all the nerves are feeding the reproductive organs properly it will then optimise ur chances of getting prego. Funny enough he said those nerves that feed our repro organs are in Lumbar 4. I was severely misaligned in my L4 from that car accident. When he saw this he asked if I had any female issues. I told him I had fibroids and cysts on my ovaries and he said it was possibly b/c of that. I then told him we were ttc and he said that this should help me and to keep coming once a month or whenever I have pain. He has fixed it a couple of times b/c it keeps slipping out (he said we have to retrain it). I have seen him now for 3 months and my cycles have shortened, my flow is lighter, and my pms is not as bad.....I am hoping it will help in my quest for the BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->