Has anyone used preseed?

Sammiep

Reaction score
Hi i saw a ad for Pre Seed and was wondering if anyone has tried it and how it all works?

We used preseed with baby #2 and conceived the first cycle. Not sure if it actually helped. But if you have tracked your cm before and if you don't typically have much cm or ever get ewcm then definitely try it! You need fertile cm to get pregnant and if you don't have much or at all the preseed could improve your chances. Give it a try! :)

It varies month to month for me, sometimes i get loads, other times not so much so definitely going to be giving this a go. Thanks

I have used preseed. I get nice ewcm internally but can feel dry with insertion so I use it like regular lube. I did multiple cycles with and I did finally conceive DD.

I'm using again while ttc #2.

If you use internally I would use no more than half of what they recommend.

Good luck!

This sounds really interesting. I might look at getting some too. X

I have pelvic pain issues so I have to use lube. I conceived both my dd's with pressed (not sure if it made a difference or not since I used it all months ttc) and last month I had a chemical pregnancy and I had used slippery stuff- so that one might not be bad to use either!

I used preseed for 6 cycles before I got my BFP which unfortunately ended in an early miscarriage.

I would definitely recommend it. I use as an external lubricant more than internal. I don't think it has MAGIC in it to conceive the first cycle you try. However, it helps immensely while TTC as we end up having sex so often.

only once but I dried myself off cause it was way too slippery down there and my boyfriend didnt like it :p So didnt use it after (was a week ago or so)

We used preseed with both of our kids and we conceived quickly. Currently on first cycle trying it again for a possible 3rd baby (if it is in the cards considering my age). It in no way guarantees a bfp, but it helps the sperm live longer than with other lubes. And possibly longer than without any (not sure about that though). Here is info on lubes that I found when researching it. https://www.verywellfamily.com/why-ky-jelly-is-bad-for-sperm-and-what-to-use-instead-1960264

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->