Has anyone used the opks from Early-Pregnancy Test webstite

amsim

Reaction score
Has anyone used the opks from Early-Pregnancy Test website? I don't know if these things are working? Finished Clomid 100 on 7/15 and still no positive o. About 3 days ago I have EWCM and it still tested neg. Now my cervix is low & open & dried up. I think I missed the window of opportunity fooling w these damn things. I purchased another brand last night and tested ( it showed a faint line ) whereas the Early-Preg kit still showed no line at all. My DH works out of town a few days each week and I have been waiting for that line to show up to call him to make a special trip home otherwise we would just be BDing constant and I wouldn't worry so much about the timing - that and wasting a whole round of Clomid. ARGH!!:growlmad:

It may just be me and the tests are working fine but I have no way of knowing. Has anyone had any experience?

I am using them for the first time this month. And I didn't get any line at first, but the last several days I have had a line that has been getting darker. So, I think they are working fine for me.

I am still using both - still no line on Early-Preg test but line on other is still there but getting lighter. I am only going to test 1x a day now b/c I can't take the stress and disappointment. Nothing for today so I'll try again 5:30 tomorrow. Hard to stay positive when you never *see* a positive. :shrug:

yeah, I agree. You may have to try testing a few times during a day to see when you get your best result. I can't test in the evening. Mine is best at 2pm. It does suck having to wait for good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->