Has anyone who is WTT...

no - but I am constantly looking at stuff like prams and furniture

No - but I buy secret copies of Mother and Baby to read on the nights I'm not at the OH's. Sad but true! xx

Lol I did buy one outfit while WTT for Joseph, it was in the next sale and I had to have it! xx

No but I am going to now, because I have thought about it in the past and seeing that other people do it has lifted some of the guilt!

yeah i have, ive brought babys first christmas stockings boys and girls. babygrows and this little cute coat and has a monkey on it. well adorable.

Yes I have too!!! ... the reason being that i used to see a very good clairavoyant lady (oh no i'm gonna sound slightly mad now) ... and she told me how to make a spell!! At the time my DH and I were house hunting. She told me to get a small box, and each week but new things for the new house like a tea towel, cleaner, dish cloth etc. and place them in the box out of the way. She said that by doing this it would draw in my wish!!!

It worked as I soon found my house!! ... So just for fun I've done the same thing but labelled the box a wish for our baby!!! I only buy cheap little cute things like scratch mits and baby shampoo!

It makes me smile when i look in the box so fingers crossed for may!! LOL xx

:hug:

I would if I had any spare money! If we were in our own place and I had some spare money and saw something I really liked, then I would get it without feeling guilty. I think OH would be a bit shocked but would maybe make him realise that I was serious about it as opposed to my usual thing of being obsessed with something for a few weeks then finding something else hehe.

The box idea is really good, I may steal that idea off you mwahahahahaha!!!
(that is if you don't mind??)

xxx

I have a little boy but i have since bought the cutest little skirt (in the sale) under the pretence i would give it as a gift but secretly it was for me if i ever had a girl !!- it was just so so cute!!!

I have a little boy but i have since bought the cutest little skirt (in the sale) under the pretence i would give it as a gift but secretly it was for me if i ever had a girl !!- it was just so so cute!!!

Heehee, I was soooo tempted to buy some baby girl dresses back in the summer, they were just adorable! I managed to resist, but now kind of wish I hadn't.

Haha no way! If I got started on that there's no way I'd stop

Well, I still have all my stuff from Robyn, so until I find out I'm expecting a boy, I probably won't get much:rofl:

I said I never would, so as not to tempt fate, but now I think I will buy something small :) xx

its so hard especially with shops closing down you can get sme amazing bargins.
I am going to confess to buying a little something, i though it would be hard but its away in a box and dont really think about it. i try to save the money now instead! lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"