has nipple stimulation workes for anyone else?

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
iv been doing it this morning and getting alot of crampy:happydance: bhs just hope it turns into something:) iv heard its worked for alot of ppl so worth a try if ur uncomfortable and fed up like me:)

Not to sound naive lol but what do ya do?

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a8908005/nipple_stimulation_worked....i_almost_cried_lol

i think it may actually work,, after doing it for 4 mins my back started cramping and my tummy was really hard:D worth a try anyway:D

I did it abit last time I was pregnant and it didn't do anything, don't know whether I did it enough though x

I used a pump to stimulate my nipples with my first baby. It definitely did bring on contractions, but I didn't have the time to do this long enough for it to turn into anything. It takes quite awhile, I've heard. Good luck with it!!!!!!!

I did this before. It would give me contractions but they never went anywhere lol

yh thats what its seems to be doing with me:( one of thos things that really gets ur hopes up lol,, will be trying again though afte iv cleaned like a crazy lady:D

I did this with my second baby, I did it like all day anytime I had a chances plus I cleaned the whole house, and went on a 2 mile walk/jog... I had him the next day.... the only thing was that eventually It made pretty intense contractions so I stopped but it deffently helped for me...
Good Luck:)

I forgot to add Id sit down and do it for 10 mins at a time....

thanks hun^^ im guna keep up on it, see what happens:D soo want this lil guy out now! x

No problem! Hope it works for you!
I'm only 24 weeks and I'm already ready to meet our little guy also... I'm over being pregnant, lol this is our last...

Aww this is also my last:) 3 boys!:D im just so done now, the bhs are getting more and more intense so i really hope it starts something:) also been cleaning alot, and keeping on my feet, cross ma fingers lil man comes very soon:)

Ill cross everything for you too!!!!

I tried this last week with my breast pump, and ended up with loads of cramps but they stopped :( I think if you keep at it for a long period of time, it will keep the contractions consistant :)

Also get on the birth ball and bounce about!!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you...this will be my last pregnancy and I am sooooo over it...come on baby!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->