Has this happened to anyone else ? (TMI)

gemma19052009

Reaction score
Sorry this may end up being quite long, just wondered whether this happened to anyone else as every one talks about losing mucus plugs etc .

Thursday i lost a clear white veiny discharge. Friday it was tinted brown. Saturday 10am i started leaking it wasnt until i went the toilet it was pure red blood it covered. I went the doctors and was told i was 1cm dilated and that the baby would probably arrive on Sunday. but was referred to the hospital because of the blood. I went home got my file ready. and before i went the hospital i had a very dark stringy blood discharge comes out after i sit or lie down ( about a tea spoon or little more every time). Went the hospital to be told the same thing. i was hooked up to a heart rate and contraction machine my contractactions were registering up to 27% and i had quite a few over a 20 minute period. I have been told to wait for waters to break and or a lot more pain. On saturday i had had no pain at all. The pain started saturday evening and sunday. Its now monday still having bloody discharge and my belly goes hard and releases and i get menstrual type pains in my lower abdomin that come and go. the pains seem worst when i need the toilet. but thats probably pressure from the baby as well.

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
Thanks x

I haven't had this hun but if you're still bleeding bright red blood then I'd call the hospital again if I were you, just to be safe.

Labour can start by feeling like period cramps, so you never know - it could be progressing slowly. Let us know how you get on and good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->