has this happened to anyone else...?

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
To all other mummies of Chloe-sized monsters!!

She seems to have gone off food again?

She will have a few mouthfuls then wont be interested. Some things keep her interest for a bit longer such as rice pudding an jaffa cakes :blush:

Is it just a phase do you think? Is she being picky? Do I just persevere?

There are no sign of teeth ATM.

Do I jut push on with it, I tend to offer her a variety of things and then she ends up having what she wants, but its not being a particularly balanced diet ATM :dohh:

Sam was the same...used to eat all of every meal and then seemed to start getting bored with things. I think he got to the stage where he wanted to feed himself though, and started eating more when he had things he could pick up, or if I gave him his own spoon to play with (not that he managed to get much in his mouth with it at first). We had a couple of months where every meal had to be something that could be chopped up and eaten with his hands...might be worth a try? x

thanks, that did occur to me at tea time when she ended up having just organix carrot sticks and the cucumber out of my sandwich!!!

Will definitely give it a try

i know katie's littler than chloe - but she goes thru phases with not wanting to eat. did i see on FB you've recently discovered a new tooth? i've found with katie that its once the tooth's thru she goes off food for some reason!! she also went off food for a while when she wanted to feed herself, so we just gave her everything as finger foods and she was a lot happier and soon let us start feeding her again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->