Has this happened to you?

A

addie25

OMG this is sooo odd. I took an ovulation test 4 days ago and got 2 dark lines. Then I notice my CM is very sticky and egg wt today (4 days ago it was very wet but not really sticky) Sooo i decide to go buy a different kind of Ovulation test that shows a smiley face when you are ovulating and GUESS WHAT It showed a smiley face! HOWWWW is it that i got a positive one 4 days ago and another one today??? What is going on?? HELP! ALSOO to add to that my clear blue fertility monitor showed a high reading on day 24 o my cycle and then it stopped working so i got that ovulation test and day 31 it showed two dark lines for ovulation and nowwwww again it says ovuation day 35 of my cycle???????

Didnt want to read and run hun but fingers crossed you figure it out soon!!

I've read on here this happens to alot of women...
Sometimes when they are pregnant?

I really hope that is the reason. My boobs hurt a lot and my back hurts as well. Buttt this can also be becaues of ovulation sooooo im just so confused!!!! :wacko: I wish I was able to test for pregnancy already but I have no idea if I ovulated yestreday or 4 days ago so I dont know when to test. I think Ill test at the earliest next wed!

Hi yes I tested and it was a negative but that is 2 be expected since I only possibly ovulated 6 days ago or 2 days ago so I have to wait a week be4 I try again. It would not show a positive that quick on a pregnancy test. I am getting random cramps in my lower stomach but again this cud be because AF is on her way. I hope its bc I am preggers tho :thumbup:

it'd be cool if that happened because u actually released eggs twice, one from each side!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->