Has your LO scared you to death by choking?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
I have had this happen to me on 2 occasins now...he has been laying dwn when next i see his arms and legs flying up and his face all red...thank God he is ok...but im so scared...i dare'nt let him lay down...when we have got him up his sick comes out through his nose and mouth...bless him...im just so paranoid now...any body have a similar experiece?? x

no havnt but can imagine how scary it would be? how old is he?

Yes she did when she was alittle bit younger then she is now its an awful feeling isnt it , i had many choking incidents with my first daughter though when she was just starting solid foods, i DONT want to go through that again. She stopped breathing for quite from
ahwile and my mum had to take over i was screaming ( she was eating a rusk) i dont think the fear ever goes away till there much older really!

I still watch carly eat her meat! Incase she chokes :dohh:

this is what my LO was in SCBU for she hadnt learnt to suck swallow and breath at the same time so everytime i would feed her she would turn blue/grey and need resucitating... and then she would vomit out her nose..! i remember handing her to the nurses and crying coz i felt like such a failure coz i was too scared to feed my own baby..
its horrible, a real heart stopping time and every second feels like an hour..:(
like you i couldnt put her down on her back so what i did was raise the mattress in her moses basket so she was up a little..:hugs: xx

p.s they do grow out of it, and as they get older and a little more robust you do get more relaxed

Aww bless...poor mummys...im not the only one then:(

My baby is only 1 month old...im so scared to be alone with him incase something happens and i panic! Its so scarey...:(

Seth has had milk come out of his nose a couple of times when he's been sick and it frightened the life out of me. He has choked a couple of times too. Its really scary :(

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->