Hatchimals

Nikkinoonoo

Mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

So my 8 year old wants a pink one.... seems they're like Rocking horse poop now. I was hoping to get one in the Argos 3 for 2 (which I heard starts Friday 4th) with a few other bits for a similar price but looks like that idea may have gone out the window as nowhere has any bloody stock :(

Anyone else having trouble locating one locally? I have heard the Itallian Amazon gets them in but I'm still holding out at the mo for one in the uk, only now it's November and I'm starting to get a bit fidgety!!

I got one from Amazon on 19th Oct on back order, arrived 10 days later. Hang tight you might find one xx

Nic
I ordered one on Amazon Germany last week, will be delivered by next Monday [was only £57 inc postage] Also my friend managed to get pink one in The Entertainer in Watford yesterday - might be worth a phone call :)

Set up stock alerts for Tesco and The Entertainer too.

Kez x

Nic
I ordered one on Amazon Germany last week, will be delivered by next Monday [was only £57 inc postage] Also my friend managed to get pink one in The Entertainer in Watford yesterday - might be worth a phone call :)

Kez x

I've set up an alert thingymajig but haven't really physically looked in shops.... partly cos I'm a lazy cow and partly cos I assumed they'd all be gone lol. Let me know if you see em anywhere Kez please. Hope you're all okay x

I used the gift list trick on toys r us. It was letting people add them to gift list then could buy them from there. Keep an eye on there as they keep getting stock in

I'm not in UK but my daughter really wanted one and we had one back ordered from a big store.. ended up finding one in a bookstore today.. so don't forget to just check anywhere they may have toys!

I used this site

https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-hatchimals

Over the last week I could have had nearly every type even the exclusives, as it is I have a pink one, green one and purple! We wanted purple but got the others as a stand by and will return to the store. I have offered them up locally if anyone was interested to help out stressed parents!

Nic

Kez x

I've set up an alert thingymajig but haven't really physically looked in shops.... partly cos I'm a lazy cow and partly cos I assumed they'd all be gone lol. Let me know if you see em anywhere Kez please. Hope you're all okay x

I will do hun x

This was me yesterday too Aaargh!

ToysRus said they have people queuing out the door on delivery days on the off chance that they get any in :wacko: Smyths said they're due some more in around the 8th November I think.

I gave in yesterday and ordered one off amazon for £25 more than the toysRus price :( it's coming from France I think lol. I figured I could easily spend £25 driving up to toysRus and back several times seeing as our nearest one is 30 miles away so for peace of mind I just paid the extra. I got the teal one without even thinking about what colour she might like, but thankfully last night (while watching them on YouTube for the hundredth time) Olivia told me that was the one she wanted, phew!

I used this site

https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-hatchimals

Over the last week I could have had nearly every type even the exclusives, as it is I have a pink one, green one and purple! We wanted purple but got the others as a stand by and will return to the store. I have offered them up locally if anyone was interested to help out stressed parents!

This is the checker I am using too x

Tesco direct have pink penguin ones in stock now £56

The entertainer had them in stock online today - if you sign up to the stock alert they are pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->