Hate the waiting game....

Maybe-Baby

Reaction score
Well thats me on the two week wait, Dont you just hate this in Limbo bit it drives me insane:wacko:

On the plus side we have done all we can this month, Sofcups, Smep,conceive plus.

Strange thing was i was back at home at the weekend for my dads party in the morning i was sitting on the couch in my dressing gown and my mum said to me Are you pregnant(she does not know we are ttc) she said my boobs looked a different shape:winkwink:

Anyway i am haveing twinges sown my right hand side and the tiredness this last 5 days is unbeleiveble i cant keep my eyes open.

Do you think these are all good signs or i am cluctching at straws, Plus the last 3 days between 4 and 5pm i have felt really light headed and sick.

Begining to thing i am going insane and just dreaming up all these things:shrug:

Oh hun I know how you feel. This is my first 2ww and I'm only 4 days in and already going mad. I just want to know already!
I have had twinges and cramps too x

I wish i could just go to sleep for two weeks lol, When are you testing Ley

Hello this is my first month of trying and these 2 weeks have drove me round the bend. I dont even recognise the mad symptom spotting woman who is staring back at me in the mirror. I have googled so many things this last 2 weeks that i feel google may start charging me lol. The tww as certainly made me mad, sad, confussed ect. Good luck with your :bfp: this month :hugs: :dust: xx

Thanks Sparkle, good luck to you too x

Maybe I'm telling myself I'm not going to test until the 26th but I KNOW thats not gonna happen so I'm just gonna try and hold out until 10dpo at the earliest.
you?

27th off april, When i will be a complete mad woman by then we have been ttc for over a year but this month it has really got to me for somereason and i just cant get it out off my head.

OH joked earlyer that if i continue the way i have been for nearly 2 weeks then he will leave me and i will become a lonely cat lady:rofl:

Thanks Sparkle, good luck to you too x

Maybe I'm telling myself I'm not going to test until the 26th but I KNOW thats not gonna happen so I'm just gonna try and hold out until 10dpo at the earliest.
you?

Im testing tomorrow. My AF is due on saturday so i thought one day early wont hurt. Im hoping for :bfp: tomorrow but if i know my body it will make me wait until im completly mad before i get one lol. Good luck xx

with my youngest I was 12 days late before I got my bfp hun. I had just about given up and bought 1 last test to prove to myself I wasn't pregnant and get over it. I almost fainted when I saw the 2 lines lol.
really hope you get your bfp x

27th off april, When i will be a complete mad woman by then we have been ttc for over a year but this month it has really got to me for somereason and i just cant get it out off my head.

OH joked earlyer that if i continue the way i have been for nearly 2 weeks then he will leave me and i will become a lonely cat lady:rofl:

I don't know how you have held out for that long hun, have you visited a Dr or anything? Hopefully this is your month! x

With my first pregnancy i didn't find out i was pregnant until i was 16 weeks gone. It took 9 pregnancy test and a couple of blood tests before he showed up, it was all very odd and a big shock to all involved i can tell you. lol

Im testing tomorrow. My AF is due on saturday so i thought one day early wont hurt. Im hoping for :bfp: tomorrow but if i know my body it will make me wait until im completly mad before i get one lol. Good luck xx

Hi Sparkes, I am 12dpo, the :witch: is due anytime between tomorrow and Monday. I think she is coming though. I keep getting mild cramps and a bloated feeling. Fingers crossed for your BFP tomorrow!!!! :flower:

Hi Sparkes, I am 12dpo, the :witch: is due anytime between tomorrow and Monday. I think she is coming though. I keep getting mild cramps and a bloated feeling. Fingers crossed for your BFP tomorrow!!!! :flower:

Hello i have all the signs that AF is on her way the cramping and the bloated feeling, but i also have tingling boobs and nausea on and off so i refuse to go out without a fight lol. Good luck hope this month is your month for a :bfp: xx

I don't know how you have held out for that long hun, have you visited a Dr or anything? Hopefully this is your month! x

Yes we got all test done a few months ago and all back fine,,, Bloody doctors words were just relax it will happen.

With my first pregnancy i didn't find out i was pregnant until i was 16 weeks gone. It took 9 pregnancy test and a couple of blood tests before he showed up, it was all very odd and a big shock to all involved i can tell you. lol

OMG i bet that was a shock lol, had you no idea?

OMG i bet that was a shock lol, had you no idea?

Well i was only 16 at the time so didn't have much of a clue. I had not long started on the pill so put it down to that. I did feel diffrent but couldn't quite put my finger on what was wrong. I had some sickness which the doctor said was a bug. Other than that not a lot really. I bled for about 2 weeks at the very begining and then had very light periods every month for 6 months after. It was all very odd. I think the doctors had had enough of me. All in all it wasn't that bad as when it sunck in i had all ready done half of my pregnancy lol. I had a lovely little boy who is seventeen now. xxxxx

Ah Sparkle thats a lovely story however bet it was a shock, About 12 years ago a girl i was friends with was the same doctors all the time told her she had infections etc. The day before she had her girl the doctor was called to the house and he said she had a kidney infection she was on her hands and knees with the pain, next day she had her baby, she had her periods each month numerous HPT and doctors tests and nothing showed up.

I have 2 friends, one was 6 months pregnant before she missed her AF and the other went into labour before she found out.

I don't know if i find it hopeful or not :wacko:

Ah Sparkle thats a lovely story however bet it was a shock, About 12 years ago a girl i was friends with was the same doctors all the time told her she had infections etc. The day before she had her girl the doctor was called to the house and he said she had a kidney infection she was on her hands and knees with the pain, next day she had her baby, she had her periods each month numerous HPT and doctors tests and nothing showed up.

Oh my word i cant imagine not knowing how scary. I do enjoy i didn't know i was pregnant on the home and health channel. It's unbeliveable how many women find themselves in this position. :hugs: :dust: xx

Afternoon ladies (or morning or evening depending on where you are)
How are you all doing? 5dpo and totally ready for the wait to be over.

Sparkle did you test today?

Afternoon ladies (or morning or evening depending on where you are)
How are you all doing? 5dpo and totally ready for the wait to be over.

Sparkle did you test today?

Yes i did and after dropping the first test down the loo before i had even weed on it and rushing to the shop and buying another i got a :bfn: :growlmad: I am going to test again on monday if the :witch: does not arrive. :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->