Hate this wait

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Hate waiting to become pregnant. I am constantly praying it will happen soon. Everything seems so far away. I want another baby so bad so my little lady can have a brother or sister. Anyone else really struggling??

Me, right now. First day participating on this message board but been lurking for a while. Needed to reach out for support today! 8dpo today but worried I might have hurt the chances of implantation last night when dtd.
Would be my first bean ever and so much wanted.

Do you think dtd would interfere with implantation? I was also thinking that and have obstained LOL. I am 7 DPO so we are right along the same path! I have internet cheapies but i know it wont show anything at 8 DPO but I think Ill just do it to satisfy me for the time being.

NurseMommyTTC Yes that is my fear!! We started DTD last night and we had to interrupt it because I suddenly started to get shooting pains that were severe and lasted for a few hours afterwards.
Today I am back to having the same cramps as I had before we DTD but I must admit I am concerned. This is my first and I don't know what to expect and I've been SOOO careful this month with what I eat, do, wear, think, feel etc. lol
Now I really hope that I didn't mess this up last night. Everything else has been the perfect conditions. :/

Hmmm I wonder what that means. I remember having discomfort right around ovulation time but I figured we were just dtd too much lol. I hope you start feeling better!

For what it is worth, my gym swears up and down that very little if anything is going to affect your implantation chances. So dtd away. Tmi, if she clears my BD style (50 shades looks like missionary) then you are fine.

New here. Hoping to connect with women in the same boat I'm in. (Unfortunately). Been ttc for almost a year now following 2 quick and easy conceptions last year that both ended in MC. Currently 6dpo and IUI. TWW are so long and I'm losing hope of ever having a child. Baby dust to you all!

Do you think dtd would interfere with implantation? I was also thinking that and have obstained LOL. I am 7 DPO so we are right along the same path! I have internet cheapies but i know it wont show anything at 8 DPO but I think Ill just do it to satisfy me for the time being.

I actually miscarried while having intercourse my first pregnancy. Of course I was 7 weeks so I was way past implantation. But I started bleeding during intercourse and passed the "baby" about 2 hours later. :( doctors say it can't necessarily cause a miscarriage. But I know if I'm pregnant again I'll probably be celibate the entire first trimester to be on the safe side :(

I actually miscarried while having intercourse my first pregnancy. Of course I was 7 weeks so I was way past implantation. But I started bleeding during intercourse and passed the "baby" about 2 hours later. :( doctors say it can't necessarily cause a miscarriage. But I know if I'm pregnant again I'll probably be celibate the entire first trimester to be on the safe side :(

Hugs. So sorry to hear that. My gyn said the same since I am always panicked after my losses. She said that honestly short of things unhealthy for you, there is nothing you can do to increase or decrease the likelihood of mc. It is either going to happen or not happen and we have zero control over it. I have lost a bean sitting around watching a movie and kept a bean moving a bed by myself that sparked a cramp that had me on the ground for 15 minutes.

Hugs. So sorry to hear that. My gyn said the same since I am always panicked after my losses. She said that honestly short of things unhealthy for you, there is nothing you can do to increase or decrease the likelihood of mc. It is either going to happen or not happen and we have zero control over it. I have lost a bean sitting around watching a movie and kept a bean moving a bed by myself that sparked a cramp that had me on the ground for 15 minutes.

*Hugs back* yes unfortunately pregnancy is one of the things we just can't control.

I'm in the TWW too. Although I'm now 14 dpo and AF should be with me any moment. Took a test this morning and BFN so very disappointed and waiting to try again. Everything looked good this month too. No normal cramps for when AF is due etc.
Baby dust to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->