HATE where I live!!

kmbabycrazy

Reaction score
I absolutely hate where I live and it's really getting me down. I've seen (alleged) gun hostages (saw the tonnes of police, ambulances on standby, negotiator and officers in full gear with guns), I've seen drug deals take place across the road at 9am on a Monday, I've seen people nearly get stabbed, and there was a stabbing literally round the corner from me which was over a packet of cigarettes, I've seen 10 year olds pushing prams with toddlers in with absolutely no adult supervision, and I've seen a million fights. All out of my living room window.

Okay a million might be an exaggeration but to say there are police at the flats across the road at least once a week is not. I hate it, I hate that my kids have to live in a place like this. Luckily we've never been outside when any of this has happened and the kids have never seen it won't be long before Toby will be asking to play out with his friends and there is no way I will be able to let him. Hopefully we can find somewhere new after the wedding but there's just no way we can afford it before then.

Just a rant really

:hugs: hope you can find something soon

Hope you find somewhere! The area I live in is exactly the same, its awful! :hugs: x

And there's me living in 'scummy Eastfield' with absolutely no problems. Town is just rough these days!! I love the part I live in. (Harvest way).

Aww ive been there. It really sucks i know. just be safe, and look forward to moving. i know how hard it is though. i really do. xox

We're trying to move things around in the wedding and cut everything out that's unnecessary, the bridesmaids have all offered to buy their own accessories and shoes to save me costs. Have arranged a viewing for a house on Tuesday so fingers crossed we can figure it out and afford it and I'll be out of here soon. The house is gorgeous, a little bit more than we pay here but it also has a yard. I am hoping really hard for this.

Thats awful... i've been harrassed for 6 years now by my neighbour, police wont do anything so my friend went and had a word and hes backed off, i don't want to bring a child up here though, another neighbour told me the one harrassing me is a peadophile!!! :(

It's awful isn't it hating where you live, especially when you're stuck there. We're hoping fingers crossed we can get this place we're going to see Tuesday but that is our maximum for rent and we'd struggle going higher and most 3 bed places are higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->