Hatfield Meet - Tues 12th May

:rofl: you two really have no excuse to be late walking all that way

Im late aswell I havent actually checked to see what time were supposed to be there x

Were meeting at 12pm. Its on the first page! Im always early but it depends what time Toria gets to mine!

:wohoo: looking forward to meeting you all ladies, and of course, seeing though's beautiful LO's :D

well i went there for my test run yesterday and i think i know the way well i remember which lanes im supposed to get in on that roundabout anyway lol i just cant remember which junction i get off on the motorway will ask luke later lol i will prob come armed with written directions :rofl: god im stupid :dohh: lol im looking forward to it how many is coming now?

well i went there for my test run yesterday and i think i know the way well i remember which lanes im supposed to get in on that roundabout anyway lol i just cant remember which junction i get off on the motorway will ask luke later lol i will prob come armed with written directions :rofl: god im stupid :dohh: lol im looking forward to it how many is coming now?

i love written direction too :blush: my sense of direction sucks, but travelling with some one who no's the way thank godness otherwise who no's where i would end up :blush:

lol iv been trying to get luke to come with me for the drive an to just hang around an wait for me hahaha hes not having any of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->