Hatfield Meet - Tues 12th May

lol do you reckon we're all just going to be sitting there in silence? I talk a lot of rubbish when I'm nervous so I might be jabbering away!

I'm sure Lily's 'talking' will make enough noise for everyone! It's really just shouting :dohh:

No i dont like silence either, im not loud though :rofl:

Right i am going to bed to get some much needed beauty sleep ready for tomorrow, who knows, if my dreams come true i might have dropped 10lbs by the morning too :rofl: :rofl:

You lot are prob going to be thinking "she's so blonde how the hell is she a mod" :muaha:

I'm off to bed too! I'm going to attempt to wear my hair down tomorrow but that all depends on madam in the morning! Apologies for probably looking like a mess!

well im glad other people r nervous iv been nervous since i said i would come lol

Meadow will be wearing a babygrow... Im not lazy Ive just given up on outfits for now. They get on my nerves.

kai prob will be 2 sam i rarely dress him in outfits yet. only when its hot an he wears like dungarees or one of them all in one short outfits

Harry will prob be in dungarees or a romper, its what he lives in!!!
Im off to bed, im looking forward to meeting new mummies and seeing the ones i know again!!

xxxx

Have a great time ladies and babies :D

These pics I can't wait to see :yipee: plenty of the mummies too :D and toria :lol: don't let her hide everyone ;)

:kiss:

I'm really sorry ladies but it doesn't look like i can make it, I have been up with Oliver 4 times in the night and he normally sleeps through. He has a bit of a temperature and keeps being sick :( I dont really think its fair on him to sit in the car for 2 hours. I'm really gutted too!!

oh laura :( poor poor oliver, please don't worry, you just take care of your little man, and please let us no how he is later :hugs:

just thought i'd log on and say :yipee: can't wait to see you all soon :D x x

Thanks hun, I'm so gutted, was gonna get a bit of shopping in at the same time.

Can someone PM me Jaceys number, my Blackberry's decided not to charge :dohh:

Caitlyn will be in an outfit but she always has been during the day. This one kind of matches her shoes though :blush:

Caitlyn will be in an outfit but she always has been during the day. This one kind of matches her shoes though :blush:

awww thats so sweet :D maddi too has an outfit, and does normally in the day :D

so looking forward to it,

i love jacey's no will pm u now toria xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back