hating it!!!!

mom and ttc

Reaction score
my levels were below 0 yesterday only 6 days after my miscarriage, i also stopped bleeding. should be cd 2-3 now. i hate the wait to ovulate, i also know most women dont ovulate after a miscarriage, but it seems like i am just wasting my time!
anybody else just waiting and getting annoyed? i had a natural miscarriage, no d&c.

ME!

I'm on CD21, normally OV on CD22ish .. and am getting really no signs. Have some CM, but no cramping. And my OPKs are stark white. There is barely a 2nd line there. I'm getting real frustrated...

I didn't do any tests after my mc but I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate until after I had my first af. My advice would be to chill until you get the first cycle out of the way and then get going again. I know it's hard as I had the same feeling of wanting to put everything right again, but I really do believe your body needs time to adjust. I'm back on 'normal' cycles again and hoping that everything falls back into place. Best of luck to you. Xx

I didn't do any tests after my mc but I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate until after I had my first af. My advice would be to chill until you get the first cycle out of the way and then get going again. I know it's hard as I had the same feeling of wanting to put everything right again, but I really do believe your body needs time to adjust. I'm back on 'normal' cycles again and hoping that everything falls back into place. Best of luck to you. Xx

This was me. And I got a bfp the cycle after first af after natural mc at 9 weeks.

GL

Hi, just wanted to offer alittle bit of encouragement, I had a d&c late in the night on 2nd of this month and tested negative on a pregnancy test 10 days later. I normally have a 34 day cycle and ovulate round day 19-21. I had read everywhere that cycles were a bit off after m&c and ovulation/period could be late, but still decided to test round about the time I normally would. Was really disappointing to get neg's everyday, however today (day 26) I got a positive OPK - just as I'd given up hope of Oing this month!! So it could still happen ladies, fingers crossed x

Oh, I hear you! I am waiting for my first AF after a D&C about three weeks ago. Due to PCOS my cycles are all over the place at the best of times so I am trying to be patient. Yes, I am. Yes, I am. No, I'm not.

Good luck!

Clare

i hope i ovulate this cycle, really dont feel like waiting any longer to have a baby. always thought you are most fertile after a miscarriage?

hey - i had a natural miscarry, and i was temping the whole time.. the month after ( i bled for 2 weeks) i did not ovulate :(
just started my AF and it only lasted 3 days (usually 7) so im hoping to ovulate this month, but yes....the wait is terrible.

ME TOO! I had a missed miscarriage. Started bleeding heavily on June 10th, took misoprostol, and ultimately passed the baby on June 13th. We`re eager to start ttc so we`re taking the relaxed approach until af comes and then I will be starting with my cbfm again. I hate waiting. I know I should never wish time away, but it`s hard that`s for sure

I don't think I ovulated after my MMC in February. I bled for a full 7 weeks after!! This is only my 2nd cycle after my MMC and I am sure I ovulated last month tho. I only go by my CM, can always tell when I am ovulating.

Me also. Had m/c beginning of the month, i finally started my period yesterday so im hoping i OV mid July time. Really hate waiting aswell :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->