• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hating my body

Littlebear11

Reaction score
I'm 23 weeks tomorrow and I'm suppose to be going on vacation soon. I started trying on some clothes to see what I should bring with me and it just made me really upset with myself. I'm feeling so huge, I feel selfish thinking like this since it's my baby's home for now but I just feel so sad about my body.

Im almost 18w with #3 and people think I'm due tomorrow cuz I'm so ginormous. But hey, we're growing people. lol

This exact same thing happened to me before I went on holiday at 15 weeks. I started trying on summer clothes and felt like a whale. I've always been very sensitive to putting on weight anyway, and I'm now nearly 19 weeks and still not even showing, just look/feel fat. It really is crappy because I don't even look pregnant, just pudgy. So I totally feel your pain but we just have to remember that we are putting on weight and laying down fat reserves due to being pregnant. It WILL be worth it and you CAN lose it again afterwards. For now just eat healthily so you don't put on more weight than necessary, and buy new, bigger clothes instead of depressing yourself by trying to fit into your old ones.

Im the same. I hated my body after having my dd. I unfortunately had a tummy of stretch marks under my belly button and a few on my arms at the top. I never fot rid of my last stone of weight. Im now five months pregnant and hate how i look and afterwards I should think i will look rubbish :-(

Just so u know your not alone. Most women don't feel like flashing their bodies whilst pregnant and in my case even afterwards xx

Oh I know the feeling!

I have discovered though that if your body is different, then you just need to shop different! Try floaty summer dresses :)

Oh I know the feeling!

I have discovered though that if your body is different, then you just need to shop different! Try floaty summer dresses :)

I bought a few maternity dresses which make me feel so much better. I have now stopped trying to fit into my old clothes, hopefully I can get back into them after my baby's here.

Yeah, same here and it's better. I have a more restricted wardrobe now because I refuse to buy loads and loads of stuff in bigger sizes, but I rearranged my drawers so all my pre pregnancy clothes are at the bottom/back and I don't see them but I know they're there for hopefully they day I fit back in them :)

I'm on baby 4 and due to stresses and Ill health I gained 30lb over the last two years . So I'm already way over weight and I don't even have a distinguishable bump , just flabby tummy :cry: I already feel like a milking cow with giant boobs too :cry: . All my previous pregnancies I stayed very slim and had lovely bumps . Now I feel like a big fat hippo .

I'm on baby 4 and due to stresses and Ill health I gained 30lb over the last two years . So I'm already way over weight and I don't even have a distinguishable bump , just flabby tummy :cry: I already feel like a milking cow with giant boobs too :cry: . All my previous pregnancies I stayed very slim and had lovely bumps . Now I feel like a big fat hippo .

Sending hugs! We are our own worst critics, I'll bet others see something very different to what you think when they look at you x

Totally relate to the boobies though, my b's have become DD's and are still growing! Don't know where to bloody put them... :)

Sending hugs! We are our own worst critics, I'll bet others see something very different to what you think when they look at you x

Totally relate to the boobies though, my b's have become DD's and are still growing! Don't know where to bloody put them... :)

I have unending sympathy for large chested ladies. I'm finding preggo DD/E cups depressing , I'm lying down and can rest my chin on them :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->