Hatton Farm?

Nats21

Reaction score
Has anyone been to this farm in Warwickshire? OH has the week off and we're after a fun day out, Callums really into animals at the minute and we've visited the farms round by ours a few times now so i'm after a fun new day out. It looks quite good from what I can see but I was wondering if anyone has actually been here with their kids and what they thought of it? Thanks xx

I've been there! It's a lovely day out. The kids can hold the bunnies and little chicks if there are any, lambs, etc. They can collect eggs, etc. It's really interactive and the kids love it!

Not been to that one but we have been to Ash End House childrens farm and Monkey Forest - they are both really nice. Going to Hoo Farm next week as well.

Thanks guys, i've posted in toddler club to and quite a few have been in there too, it sounds really good so we're definitely gonna go either the tuesday or wednesday I think.

TinaH - Yeah we've been to ash end farm, I love it there, we're planning a trip there in the 6 week holidays when my nieces are off school and we can all go together.

Thanks again :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->