haunted public toilet?!?!

Beany2

Just me and DH so far...
Reaction score
ok so this sounds totally random but one of our local supermarkets (DH works there actually) has some really spooky ladies' loos! :haha: ok, so i appreciate that sounds completely ridiculous but i swear there's something weird going on in there.

i try to avoid going in there cos it makes me feel really uncomfortable. if i do have to go i try to get in and out as fast as possible. i have to say i have had "unusual" experiences previously - not in public toilets i'd like to add! - but this place just doesn't feel right.

last time i went in there it was empty apart from me so i went to the very end cubicle but there was loo roll all over the floor and just lookd a general mess so i went into the next one. whilst i was in there someone came in, went into the end cubicle like i did and then went into the cubicle on the other side of me. so, i finished up, left my cubicle and lo and behold there was still no-one in there but me! the door of the cubicles on either side of mine were wide open and nobody had left while i was in there! needless to say i was a little spooked and got out of there as soon as possible!

so a couple of nights later (my DH works nights) DH had been at work and went to use the staff loos but they were blocked so he had to go and use the public ones. they don't put the lights on in there out of hours so he said he used his phone as a torch to find his way! so he went into a cubicle, did his thing (!, sorry!) and someone came in went into the cubicle next to him. he came out and lo and behold, again, HE WAS ALONE!! he was even more freaked out than i was! since these two happenings i've completely avoided using their toilets, feels far too weird in there!

sorry for the ramble about toilets, just thought i'd share and see if anyone else had any stories of weird happenings in weird places!

LOL that hadn't even crossed my mind! but now you mention it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->