Have a question

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
Does anyone know if an evap would show up within the 10 minute time limit? We had a condom break on CD18 (October 29th) but since I wasn't tracking ovulation, I would guess I am between 9/10 dpo. I took a Walmart cheapy today and a very, very faint line showed up within the 10 minute time limit. It was so light that I couldn't even catch it on my camera so I can't show a picture. It looks kind of like the test I took at 9 dpo in my last pregnancy. Anyways my question is would an evap line show up within the 10 minute time limit or is it a very early bfp?

Of course I will retest again tomorrow but just wanted opinions in the meantime. Thanks, ladies!

The white and purple 88 cent Walmart cheapies are super sensitive. They showed my bfp at 9dpo and kept progressing. With that being said, they are also terrible for evaps. I had bad evaps every month leading up to this pregnancy and was crushed each time af showed up. Really the only way to know is to test again in the morning and see if you still see a pink line. If you do, confirm with another test. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck! I hope you get the outcome you want!

Ohh and to confuse things more, they also take a good 5-8 minutes to fully show the positive it's going to show if it's positive.

Thank you so much for the info! I retested today. This is what it looked like. I'm pretty sure this is a :bfp: but wanted second opinions...

Attachments

• DSCN0972_opt.jpg
    DSCN0972_opt.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN0970_opt.jpg
    DSCN0970_opt.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads