Have any of you experienced this?/can I have some advice?

Iwantbabydust

Reaction score
Helloo

Ok so I ovulated about 2 days ago (this is a guess pretty much though CM and CP tracking). But this morning i had (TMI) alot of watery discharge, like it soaked through my underwear, and was going down my leg. Also last night I had the biggest amount of sticky EWCM I've seen come from me, and it was just from wiping with a tissue. It was so much, I was actually a little grossed out, and things like that don't bother me normally.

I did the silly thing and googled "Watery CM after O" and there were so many things. But the one thing I did read was that a few women reported alot of watery CM after ovulation and then found they are pregnant..

It could be so many different things but I just wanted to ask if anyone had this before and got a BFP a while later. I've had strange cramping recently too. I know it's far to early, like implantation has not even happened yet. But anyway.

Should i put any hopes on it?

Hi didn't want to read and run.
It's a could be many things type of situation with my daughter I had spotting that started a week before my period, looked bloated and had sore boons during a work out. I tested to rule out pregnancy since 2 of those three were not normal and got a bfp. I would not have thought pregnancy in general before I got that test and didn't have a whole host of symptoms throughout.
You may have ovulated late and would recommend opks or temping to confirm ovulation.
That said I too am having a lot more watery and ewcm type mucus and I'm 8dpo confirmed with opk. I don't want to test in fear of seeing a bfn so there's that....

It is possible to have multiple patches of fertile cervical mucous, but if you experienced it for a couple of days in a row, I'm betting that you hadn't ovulated with the first patch and were probably actually fertile with the second patch. Fertility Friend recommends treating every fertile patch as a "possibly fertile" and BD'ing to make sure you don't miss ovulation.

I recommend tracking with other fertility signs to ensure you catch the egg each cycle. :) The only way to confirm ovulation for certain is by tracking BBT.

I thought I'd ovulated a few days ago due to cp and cm, assumed I'd missed the surge with opks. Yesterday and today I've had exactly what you are describing now and I've now had positive opks, so I didn't the ovulate when I thought I had days ago. I would recommend :sex: just incase!

Edited to add - the cramps could be ovulation cramps also.

Yep, I have definitely had moments were I had fertile CM and didn't ovulate. Temping always confirms things for me. It's very possible you are O'ing now or will soon. I know it's not the ideal situation, but that's just my experience with it. :)

Some women having EWCM after they ovulate can be a sign that they’re pregnant. Normally after you ovulate your CM will be dry. However if pregnancy has occurred. You may start to notice that you have a lot of creamy cervical mucus that has a slight yellow or white color to it. This EWCM may be Leucorrhea. Which can be first noticed about 5 to 7 days after you ovulate. Leucorrhea occurs when there is a rise in your body’s hormones during pregnancy. This is where all the tracking of your CM comes in handy. If you normally have a dry CM after ovulation. Then suddenly you have EWCM then it’s a good indication that you might be pregnant. If you notice that you have EWCM after you’ve ovulated. Then it’s time to take that pregnancy test! I do hope that you are pregnant. But first wait for a week before taking the hpt.

Some women having EWCM after they ovulate can be a sign that they’re pregnant. Normally after you ovulate your CM will be dry. However if pregnancy has occurred. You may start to notice that you have a lot of creamy cervical mucus that has a slight yellow or white color to it. This EWCM may be Leucorrhea. Which can be first noticed about 5 to 7 days after you ovulate. Leucorrhea occurs when there is a rise in your body’s hormones during pregnancy. This is where all the tracking of your CM comes in handy. If you normally have a dry CM after ovulation. Then suddenly you have EWCM then it’s a good indication that you might be pregnant. If you notice that you have EWCM after you’ve ovulated. Then it’s time to take that pregnancy test! I do hope that you are pregnant. But first wait for a week before taking the hpt.

The original post was made nearly 8.5 months ago. :lol:

Seems this user has posted on a few old threats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"