Have i completely messed up this cycle....

meltanton

Mum of1,2angels&expecting
Reaction score
Hey ladies
Just a quik question, i need some opinions please :)

This cycle, i am on day 16, and me and the OH have :sex: on cycle days 6,7,8,11,13, and 14 so far. I have been taking my temps and my opk tests and charting on fertility friend... it says that i ovulated on cycle day 13 and am now 3DPO ..however i am now concerned as me and OH were so tired lastnight we didnt DTD... and if i OVd on Day 13 it means we would have only DTD on the day i ovulated and the day after.... not the day before and we missed it lastnight.
Have i buggered up my chances?Or should i just make sure we :sex: tonight and tomorrow.
Im so annoyed!
:dust: to everyone
Thanks in advance xx

No you certainly haven't hon. Sperm lives for up to 5 days so missing the one day won't stop you conceiving.

You temps worked out in the end then?:)

how long is your cycle? in november i concieved on day 16
x

Kate you are actualy my favourite person in the whole wide world lol You always respond to my threads u star :D

Thank you, i hope not.. my intercourse timing monitory on fertilityfriend days Good . but really we sould have done it the day before aswell but its so hard when you obv dont know if uv OV till its already upon you lol.
Yep apparently the temps worked out thanks hun. Did u get my message about the drs?xx

Ooh I just saw I have a "notification" so thats probably you :) I'll go have a read now.

Don't sweat missing the one day - doctors say you are more likely to get pregnant from having sex the week up to ovulation anyway rather than the exact day.

And you're welcome, you seem a dead nice person x

littlejen... my cycles always used to be about 21 days but typically enough since i started trying my last cycle was 30 days .. this cycle im due to come on in 6 days but am hoping i dont as im only 3DPO now whihc means my luteal stage would only be 9 days.

kate..... yup that be me :D lol.
So do you honey, its nice to have someone on here to talk to properly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->