Have I just been wrong this whole time?

BrandiCanucks

Mommy of 4, WTT
Reaction score
So tonight I posted an ultrasound picture on Facebook.

A little story...baby will be named after my son's favourite hockey player. This player "bared it" in a photo shoot against a boulder (nothing inappropriate shown).

Anyway, I cracked a joke about the baby "posing nude against his placenta like his hero"

The response I got was that it's too much information.

Huh?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my other three all came out naked. I just assumed this one would too.

Who said it was too much info? Oh geeze, they need to lighten up!

Lol omg. Whoever said that is either joking or way too sensitive. :dohh:

Maybe i have a weird sense of humor, but i think your posting sounds hilarious! i would have given a thumbs up on that

and...yeah im prettyyyyy sure they dont just pop out all diapered and in a cute little outfit :haha:

The placenta must be their suitcase full of instructions, clothing, diapers, and everything else you need for baby. We just don't know that because most everyone leaves their placenta behind.

LOL This actually made me giggle!!
I wouldn't look too far into it. It seems like everyone on Facebook these days takes things far too serious. Nothing was shown, so I wouldn't worry about it!

And if the placenta is holding a little suitcase of stuff, that'd explain a lot of bulging I have going on!! LOL

Most people I know would freak out at the word 'placenta' ha ha. Maybe they all have very visual imaginations and are picturing it sliding out of my vagina whenever I say it. I would guess that's more what the person was freaking out about rather than the nude remark. Everyone knows babies are born naked and most people take naked photos of baby.

Placentas are gross to look at but it's not like saying the word will make one magically appear.

People are funny.

Wait.... Babies come out naked?? Aw hellz no, I am shoving a baby-gro up there! :haha:

After pushing three out, I thought I'd get some sort of Push 3, Get One Free deal or SOMETHING...you know, a wardrobe, ANYTHING

LOL!!!

some people seriously just need to bitch. Facebook is really on my last nerve lately where I don't even want to go on. I actually felt guilty for posting my sonogram pictures because I didn't want to be all "BABY BABY!!! LOOK AT MY BABY!" But then I realized that I didn't care. It's my page. You don't like it? Delete me.

To be honest not knowing the sports player background I'd have found this comment creepy as it is mentioning your baby on a sexual context randomly. I honestly don't think that though has you explained but maybe they didn't know? Some people are weird even hearing the word womb though lol

Lol, I posted it in a fan group for the team after we were sharing photos of the players, lol. The first was of one player showing his abs during a time out, and the other was the original photo of Kesler. I thought it would be a cute joke that he's "taking after his hero", lol.

I didn't think that they may have thought it was a sexual context thing, LoveCakes. Thanks for pointing it out.

Lol, I posted it in a fan group for the team after we were sharing photos of the players, lol. The first was of one player showing his abs during a time out, and the other was the original photo of Kesler. I thought it would be a cute joke that he's "taking after his hero", lol.

I didn't think that they may have thought it was a sexual context thing, LoveCakes. Thanks for pointing it out.

Just wanted to make sure you honestly don't think I was criticising :)

I agree I think it was the mention of the placenta. Of course babies pose nude, not everyone gets to see those details pics but I don't know anyone who would take a photo of the placenta. But I'm guessing the most offended person was either a guy or childless because the first birth I saw all I could think was "holy sh&t" someone should have warned me that was going to happen lol

It was an ultrasound photo, lol. The person's actually a woman, and a mother too

Ohh geez, I thought you meant a real photo....that's totally different. they prob have nothing better to do with their life then. How can so one be offended over an ultrsound pic....haha stupid facebook lol

My avatar photo was the one I shared, lmao. Some people are just so sensitive.

This is why I am glad I do not have Facebook anymore... LOL - yeesh some people!

Brandi - I see you are in Brantford.. I am in Ancaster :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->