Have I messed up my chance?

BreakingJenni

Reaction score
I was wondering if too rough of sex can affect the possible conception? I was getting a lot of symptoms but haven't had my implantation bleeding yet(but I also know not everyone gets it) as I'm 11 DPO. But yesterday morning we did the deed and he was pretty rough with it.. My cramping had went away around 8 DPO but now I'm getting cramps like I'm about to start my period at any time. It's cramping down in my v and I'm worried I could've messed up my chance this month :/

I'm going to overshare... no. How do I know? I like it rough. And I don't mean bored housewife pin me down rough. Like "yellow" means I'm uncomfortable you are starting to push the boundaries too much and "red" is stop I am seriously concerned about injury kind of rough, and I am in a dom/sub relationship. In bed only. If SO tried that out of bed, he'd be on trouble lol. The only time we have ever come close to affecting conception according to my gyn is he somehow managed to hit my cervix and bruised it. If it had happened when I was hearing up to O that might delay it, but my gyn said as long as the sperm ends up in the vagina then we can have all the kinky sex we want haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->