have i miscarried please help

Lillypots

Reaction score
11weeks pregnant.bleed for 2hours last night, filled 3/4 pad and one clot. Had no bleeding since and no pain at all.just wondering if 2hours is long enough to pass it all, id have thought take a couple days at least, having ultrasound tomorrow but curious on peoples thoughts, thank you

Oh dear hun, I haven't had any experience of this but sending you hugs. I hope the ultrasound tomorrow shows everything is ok x

I"ve had 3 miscarriages. With one, I bled for a few hours and then nothing until a week later when I started bleeding again and it lasted a week with awful pain. Another one, I had no bleeding and no clue as it was a mmc. I found out at a scan. With the last, I started bleeding and bled for at least 7 days. Terrible pain. All 3 of mine have been different.

With my daughter, I had a major bleed end of week 6. I filled a tampon and got home put on a pad and bleed some more. I had doubled over in pain. It was awful. And then a few hours later it all stopped. I was sure it was an incomplete miscarriage, but when I went to my scan the following week, baby was fine and OB couldn't find any reason for the bleed or the severe pain.

Sorry, but there really isn't a clear cut answer to your question. In my experience, 2 hours of bleeding wouldn't have passed everything if it is a miscarriage. (btw, I'd guess that it isn't a miscarriage at all) Also, with what happened to me when pregnant with daughter and the many many posts on here about bleeding, it's likely that everything is okay with baby. Wishing you the best.

Thanks both.sorry to hear about your miscarriages scout.guess the scan tomorrow will be my answer! Xx

I had a blighted ovum found at 7 wks, but I didn't actually miscarry until I was almost 11wks with an 8 wk sized sac. It was unmistakable when I passed the actual sac itself, and the bleeding was much more than 2 hours.

Hope you just had a little bleed, they're common 10-12 weeks when the placenta takes over.

Really hoping you get great news at your scan tomorrow. :hugs:

I think it is likely you did not miscarry. One clot and 2 hours isn't a whole lot, especially at 11 weeks a miscarriage would be pretty intense when it comes to cramps and clots.

I bled at 6 weeks with this one, about one big stain. Then I felt an achy pain for the next day but no more blood. It was due to a hematoma.

With my son I bled for 11 days. Like a super long period. Idk what caused it though. I never had it checked because I believed it was my period.

Thanks for your replies everyone
They were honest and did actually reassure me a little which is good because had scan today and baby is fine 😃😃😃😃

Phew! Great news! Did they say what might have caused the bleed?

Thanks peeps, nope the consultant just said 1 in 5 women will bleed and there wont always be a reason why xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->