Have I missed it?

PinkUnicorn.x

Reaction score
I came off my pill on the 1st of April.
28 days later I got my first period which lasted 7 days.
I'm currently CD15.

Ive been using OPK's since my period stopped since it was my first proper month and I wanted to see if I was actually ovulating after stopping the pill. Every time I tested there would be a faint line, so I'm assuming my LH levels are generally high. The last one I did two days ago was a bit darker, but at the time I wasn't sure if I was just seeing things. I didn't get chance to do one yesterday and then today I got these...

Not sure how reliable they are though as I went on an impromptu pub session last night.. And I'm not sure what they mean since the test line is darker? I haven't BD'd yet either so have I missed it this month?

91c0893c-46bb-47e9-87f0-30a99d70cf8b_zpsgprqlg5f-2.jpg

Done another test this morning (the day after the above image) & it’s back to negative. Hoping the BD yesterday was enough �� going to try again today too. Didn’t expect it to be over that quick after the test strips in the OP.

i would say pretty reliable they helped with my last baby they are positive hun normally within a positive its a 12-36 hour window so maybe in that window :hugs: and hope I see a :bfp: soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->