Have i missed my window??

reeve

Reaction score
:spermy::spermy:Today i am cycle day 10. I did my OPK yesterday, really faint line. I tested this morning and it was a dark line, almost as dark as the control line... i just did one a few moments ago - nothing. My pee was very diluted, would this effect it or did i already ovulate?

Me and DH BD'ed late last night but he will be home very late tonight so i know we wont being DB'ing tonight - have i missed my window?:spermy:

you sound like me this month, the exact same thing happened to me, luckily we bd'd that night because the following night he fell asleep. I do know if your pee is diluted it does effect it, maybe try & hold on now & not drink for a few hours then do another one.

Try in the morning with 2mu as I've heard it's the best time to test for LH, also try to test twice a day as LH surges can last less than 12 hours
Hope that helps
:hugs:
Xx

iv held my pee for a few hours now and done another one - hardly a line at all, looked more like an evap.

Think iv o'ed??

How long are your cycles normally hon? Have you had any ewcm?

An opk will only tell you that you have had the surge of hormone that comes prior to ovulation. It won't tell you that you've ovulated, and sometimes you have more than one hormonal surge that ALMOST triggers ovulation but stalls for whatever reason.

If you have a typical 25-28 day cycle, are very regular, have ewcm around the middle of your cycle, then I suspect you are a tad early to ovulate. I would suspect ov to occur cd 12-16.
HTH :dust:

Mmmm you could keep on testing if you have enough tests (coming from POASA) :laugh2:

iv got 4 tests left, but ill grab some more later while im out shopping.

I'll be honest and i havnt charted my cycle before, so i dont really know how long my cycles are.

So is it unlikely that i did have my surge this early then? grrr i so confused lol

I would suggest browsing Fertility Friend website and looking at a couple of their quick tutorials on charting. It's not all that complicated. I've charted for over 100 cycles (that's 10 years of charting) and most of the time I've only charted cervical mucous. (FF will show you how to do that too). It's as simple as checking the toilet paper when you wipe after using the restroom. Simple. Then you just have to put the info in FF (they have a mobile app which is nice :)). They do the rest - they'll tell you how long your cycles are on average, when your fertility window is and other nice info.

IF you want to get more high tech and really pinpoint ovulation, you can track your opks there too, and to be absolutely certain of ovulation you can take bbt and chart that every day.

None of this is that complicated as FF does most of the work - and they have lots of information to answer any questions you might have.

www.fertilityfriend.com

Hang in there :)

:dust:

Iv had a quick lookie at that - thanks everso much. ill research more.

With regards CM - its wet, not egg white - wetter, watery....

Any time you have cm that is eggwhite in consistency or WATERIER (WETTER) that is fertile cm. You should consider yourself within the period of days where you're able to become pregnant.

Sperm can live quite a long time in CM that is of this type, which is why people describe a "window" of time when you can get pregnant. Having sex as much as possible (everyday if you are both healthy and have no fertility issues) during the time when you have CM like this is your best chances of getting pregnant.

To pinpoint ovulation by tracking your CM:

The last wet day before a day where you are "dry" or when your cm is no longer thin and watery and stretchy, that last wet day is your day of ovulation.

My cycles were very regular and I would get 3-5 days of fertile cm every month, then I'd dry up - it was quite obvious once I learned what to look for. Then my cycles became a little odd - I wasn't having any or as many days with fertile cm, and my cycles were longer then shorter by a week or more. So I got some cheapy opks and my thermometer and started charting again (I bbt charted 5-6 years ago for the same reason).

So, that's a little bit of my story (not that you asked ;)) :hugs:

:dust:

YOu tell away hun...

YOu have been such help and comfort. Im gutted DH is not "available" tonight but fingers crossed for tomorrow.

i REALLY do feel like my ovarys are going to pop, i get awsome o' symtoms but just dont know the moment... heres to hoping xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->