Have I missed ovulation? Pls look! xx

BabyQ

Reaction score
I got this on the 3rd June, 5 days ago:

https://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo307/luciequk/bnb.jpg

Then thinking it could be left over hcg from mc 14 days ago I did a pregnancy test yesterday - it was negative.

Then today I did an OPK and got a very faint line, definately negative:
https://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo307/luciequk/001.jpg

So is it likely that the first test I WAS ovulating, or left over hcg?

Can you have such a stong amount of hcg then 4 days later get a negative hpt? Or do you think I was ovulating then?

Help! I think I might've missed it this time round :dohh:

The first picture you posted looks very close to, if not a positive. Did you do another OPK test the day after the first one?

What cd are you on, and did you take an opk the day before the first one in the picture? It looks positive, but could be darker.

*edit- nvm its very possible you are Oing.. but its hard to say, hope you Bd'd :)

That top one looks almost the same as mine a few days ago. In fact I posted it on here too wondering what it meant! Sooo close to positive but not quite! :shrug: I've only gotten solid negatives since, so maybe that was my surge? I wish I had the answer too! :wacko:

mine looked the same yest hun so not wure if that was m surge or not hun. i would have taken that as a pos x

I would count the first one as a positive...Good Luck hope you got some BDing in baby dust :dust:

That top one looks almost the same as mine a few days ago. In fact I posted it on here too wondering what it meant! Sooo close to positive but not quite! :shrug: I've only gotten solid negatives since, so maybe that was my surge? I wish I had the answer too! :wacko:

Yes all mine since that 2nd one have been pure negatives, no line, barely visible, only if i look realy hard! infact i didnt even bother yestareday, and again, no line today!

Hmm i hope that was my surge, but tbh my bleeding from my mc was just stopping at that time, we did bd around then but it would be a miracle if I was pregnant or if i even ovulated that early - 2 weeks after my mc!

Good luck hun, keep me updated with your OPK's! Let me know when yours is back up there strong and positive! xxxx

Thanks chika10blue and Whitbit22, no i didn't do an OPK the day before, they'd just arrived that day grr, also I don't know what cd I'm on :blush:
xx

the first one looks positive to me, but i had a positive a week before ov last month then negative for the rest of the month, the 2days before i was supposed to ov my digi gave me a smiley face and i caught the egg on that cycle but it was so confusing and i thought i had missed it, i heard on here that you can sometimes ov twice in a month...i would continue testing daily x

its very possible you ov then i did after my mc and fell preggie with my son who is now a strapping 5 year old xxx

You might have already ovulate as the first picture is definately positive. However, after a miscarriage the body sometimes does all the right moves, so produces LH surge, ewcm etc but doesn't actually release an egg.

I started using OPK's when my bleeding stopped and i got 3 positives 3 days in a row. Annoyingly though i didn't have any temps from previous days so couldn't say for sure if i o'd or not.

If the witch come then at least you can start from CD 1 and get yourself on track.

Thanks guys, i did an opk yesterday and there was just one line, definately very negative now..

Like you say, I'll be glad to get my period then I can get into a clearer routine with it!

TTC is taking a back seat at the mo, one of my poor dogs has cancer and just yesterday started his Chemo. We are both drained, tired and skint from the whole ordeal, ugh. I haven't even thought 'baby thoughts' for days! That's not like me! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->