Have I ovulated? CD20 :(

candypanda

Reaction score
Hiya!
Can someone please look at the last few days OPKs I have and tell me whether they think I have OVd? These are the darkest ones I had all month, and they were all taken at 6pm as this is when I get my darkest ones.

https://s1368.photobucket.com/user/pholland92/media/20131215_174446_zpse97635f8.jpg.html

I know there's an opk gallery but nobody ever answers there! So hope it's ok i posted here.

Also, ew, just had a look at that picture large. sorry for the grossness, I've had to wrestle them off my cat as she's got an obsession with them, gross I know!!

Thanks x

It looks like you may have O'd on CD 18. I have those same tests and mine just now got as dark as the control line on CD 21. :shrug:

Have you had any O symptoms? Like pinching/cramping/pulling in your lower abdominal area?

Thanks for answering!
When you usually ovulate? Is CD21 normal for you? This is my first month TTC so I don't know what's normal for me lol!

Yesterday on CD19 I definitely got a stabbing needle pain for about 30 seconds exactly where my ovary would be behind the pubic bone. But it wasn't a pain that made me jump or anything so I'm not sure.

I have no EWCM but my CM has definitely increased loads! Not sure I've ever had EWCM though to be honest...
So confused!

So this may be a bit TMI but usually when hubby and I don't have sex I get EWCM. So crazy isn't it??.. Two cycles we skipped because he was in another country, and I got a TON of EWCM each time. We do have sex a lot so I'm thinking maybe it's because every time my body tries to produce EWCM it gets stuffed back in there. :haha: Might be the same for you?

Oh this cycle is totally wonky, I usually ovulate CD 14-16 but 21 is like what?!.. How long are your cycles usually?

Gosh that actually could be what's happening with us haha!
I usually have a 28 day cycle, so annoying!
By the way, you look amazing in your wedding pics! I'm getting married in 3 months and I'm terrified i'll look awful lol! xx

That is the only logical thing I can come up with in the 15 cycles we have been trying. :blush: trust me i've been almost knuckle deep trying to figure out where my EWCM is and the two times we aren't able to try BAM! EWCM everywhere. I'm sitting there like WTH???

:flower: Thank you! I was a nervous wreck that day, we only had a month to plan. I'm sure you will be the MOST beautiful woman your soon-to-be hubby has EVER laid his eyes on. :hugs: Also, it's going to be YOUR day so don't let anyone stress you. Lol. I ruined my mascara twice worrying about my silly family.

Normally, I have a 28-31 day cycle so I am freaking out over here thinking 'WORK body! WORK!' Lol.

Thank you that makes me feel loads better!! I can imagine family ruining my entire face with frustration!

Also, knuckle deep lol!! I have definitely been in this position haha!

x

Do you happen to chart hun? I used to get positive opks but not ovulate and didn't know until I started charting:growlmad: The positive test mean your body is gearing up to try to ovulate but the only way to know if you did for sure is if you get a sustained thermal shift. I also never got great ewcm and so it was tough for me to go by that. Most women do ovulate 12-24 hours after the most positive test of the bunch tho so hoping that worked with your bd timing!

No I don't temp, I might start next cycle though because I seem to keep reading that opks aren't that reliable!
thank you xxx

hi honey alas opk's show that the body is gearing up for ov'ing and not that you've ovulated, grrrrrrrr. I always got a pos opk on cd 15 and then for a few months i carried on testing and started getting opks in cd 19 on wards. blood test confirmed i ov cd 22.

Charting was really great way too see whats going on too, because even tho that also gave me cross-hairs (to lines crossed to show ov on your chart) on cd 15, a clear temp rise was apparent every month around cd 22. So look for the patten in your temps good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->