Have I ovulated?

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
I can't work out if I ovulated this month of not, what would you say?

CD13 - I had heavy, sore boobs and a teeny tiny bit of slippery/creamy cm but no ewcm (I often get quite a bit of ewcm)
CD14 - kinda fizzy, dull pain
CD 15-17 nothing
CD 16 - today (CD19) - heavy, achy boobs on and off. Currently on!

I get bad boob tenderness some months, I assumed it's linked to oestrogen and therefore signifies no ovulation that month. It's often coupled with longer cycles. Again, assumed no ovulation.

I have never managed to get a positive opk, ever.

Kinda writing this cycle off already x

Do you temp? That's the easiest to confirm ovulation most times and cheapest!

I tried when TTC our first but they seemed so all over the place I assumed they weren't accurate! X

Temping is really the only way to confirm ovulation, aside from getting an ultrasound done on your ovaries, unfortunately. Even a positive OPK does not guarantee ovulation...only that your body is gearing up to ovulate. Sore breasts are actually linked to progesterone, which is created during the luteal phase, or second half of your cycle. So the sore boobs, especially after fertile CM is a good sign that ovulation had happened....just keep Bd-ing a few more days just in case you haven't yet! Good luck!!

Thanks, maybe I'll start charting again next cycle (99% I'm out this month as bbs not sore now so progesterone is obviously falling).

Only issue I have I guess is that DS often wakes in the night so doesn't that affect bbt? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->