Have i ovulated?

AmandaxTx26

Reaction score
Hi there, i came off BC on 4th Sept, i am currently on CD 22. Today FF told me i ovulated on CD 19 (monday) i have been using OPK every morning and havent had a possitive on them. Over the weekend a did notice 2 VERY faint lines but never got a def possitive, (even re-tested on they days) for the last few days its been a defo negative! So i am unsure wether i did ov or not, my temps did shoot up on CD 20 and has remained up. Temp'd every morning, same time as soon as i woke up.

What do you's think? xx

It's possible you missed your surge. I'm testing now, started yesterday and got to lines but not as dark as the control line. Frustrating! I know I must be getting close because usually it's stark white.

I really hope av just missed it, as i have been worried how long it will take for my body to get back to normal after BC. hopefully ur not waitin to long.... baby dust to u xx

I just took another one and negative! The line definately there just not dark as. Oh well, I need to buy some IC's since I'm addicted!:haha: When do you test on an hpt?

:dust:

Am not sure when to test since this is my first month of TTC, ill try leave it as long as possible (if a can lol) FF says to leave it till 16-18 dpo maybe start abt 12dpo if AF hasnt showed up. How long do u wait before testing hpt? FX u get ur possitive over next few days. x

If you're nuts like me, you'll test as early as 8dpo. LOL!!! Oh goodness! POAS becomes very addictive. I had seven years of the iud, so when i got that taken out, I became obsessed with trying to figure out when I ovulate.

LOL. Deep down i know there is no way ill b able to resist testing, i have already did one last week even though i knew there was no way i had ov'd but a just really had the urge to test haha so i am defo tryin to kid myself on that i will wait as long as i can. What hpt do u use? x

I used the $tree ones and frer's. frer's have terrible indentation lines, so I was driving myself mad trying to figure out if it was + or not. Then the $tree ones have bad evap lines! So, i just ordered IC's on ebay. 25 for $4. we'll see how those work. Can't wait to get those in so I can pee on one. LOL! How bout you?

i bought some one step ovulation tests from ebay and got 5 free hpt with them so i still have 3 of them left just now, not sure wot other ones to get, ill have a look about . x

what time in the morning do you test? If you wake at 7-8 am it is recommended that you test LATE morning or early afternoon (and for some women late afternoon). LH doesn't surge into your system until after you've awoken.

If you've seen a thermal shift then you have most likely ovulated progesterone that is made by the corpus luteum of the open folicle is what causes that thermal shift.

Just some things to note :)

I don't know why I'm so intimidated to start charting!

Don't be intimidated! It's actually quite enlightening if it works out for you to temp at the same time every day.

Just get a $10 thermometer, set your alarm for the same time every day, and take your temp. I always have to go back and read the temp off memory cuz when I hear it beep I lay it back on the bedside table and go back to sleep :)

this is the one I use:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0D3Y7CTN3HV3TRD67CQ9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->