have i timed it right

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
hi ladies me again lol , just looking to see if iv times this right , got my pos opks on wed and thurs , :sex: from last sat missed tues out then wed and last night , but hubbys away till tomorow , and my O pain is a lot stronger so im a little confused if the egg has been released and ill miss it tonight, sorry if i keep posting Qs just really want to be preg after losing bean in june, :hugs:

Well, since :spermy: can live in the uterus for up to two days, you might be just fine if that little egg dropped today. Just in case if you end up being closer to that 36hr point of egg release from the surge and the true surge was Thursday, I would have SOD as soon as he gets back tomorrow. :thumbup:

Hi! This sounds like me, except we only were able to BD 2x the day *after* my pos opk, and that's it. I was so ready this month with my positive opks and strong O pain, but my DH wasn't available! The timing this past month for my positive opk was awful. :dohh: Sounds like you were able to fit more in than I was, so your odds are good! Also, sometimes the crampy pain means you've already ovulated, so as long as you've done it before, I think you're okay... remember, :spermy: can live days.

thanks ladies think hubby is glad to get away from me lol im just hoping its true that woman are fertile after mc ,:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->