Have my homebirth appt on 23rd

Mrs.Cullen

Reaction score
Hello all well im now 32 weeks pregnant and have had my mind made up pretty much from the start of the pregnancy to have a homebirth :thumbup:

I had an appt today with my midwife and reminded her that i needed to be booked for my home visit. She didnt have her work schedule with her and said she really wanted to do it so could sahe phone me later to give me an appt so it is definatly with her. I was really touched by this because she is soooo lovely and i really would love for her to do my actual birth.

I am assuming she will come armed with all the infomation i need to know but are their any questions i should ask her. Each time i think about it my mind goes blank lol.

Any help would be fab this will be my first homebirth but i have 4 children already and they were all hospital births. No the worst experiences but with the last one they literally let me birth then shoved me off home minutes after the birth!!! i was not happy with feeling so rushed (the midwife literally popped her head in the door to ask if i was dressed to go every 5 mins. My husband had to step in and say something in the end).

Thank you
Jenny (and jellybean the yellow bump)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back