have my ultrasound on my heart tomorrow

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
So for the past 4 years ive been to the doctors time and time again as i keep passing out.
it was only happening every few months, but then it started coming daily. The final straw was when i passed out and slung my freshly made coffee across the room where my little boy was playing. Thankfully it missed him.

Anyhoo, since that time about 6 months ago, ive had ECGs and had to wear a heart monitor for 5 days so they can check for any irreglarities. They couldnt do 1 test because im pregnant. This involved strapping me to a table and tipping me up to try and bring an attack on so they could monitor my heart while it was happening.

after taking my heart monitor back on the 25th of march i heard nothing from them, so i figured no news is good news.
until friday when i had a call saying i needed to come in for an ultrasound ASAP. they didnt explain why they needed it, whether theyd found something on the monitor or if it was just precautionary. So all weekend my minds been all over the place thinking about it.

Oh dear that sounds scary!
Big :hugs: to you and I'll keep my fingers crossed all is ok x

thinking of you hun. they're not to bad to have done. i have them regularly on my heart due to a heart condition. they make you take your top and bra off and then at up slightly onleaning on your left hand side. well that's how they do mine anyhow. fingers crossed you get on ok. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->