• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Have never been so sorry!!!!

kermy79

Reaction score
ok ladies i would like to wish a blanket appology to you all for my behaviour. I know there is no excuse for the way i behaved and no way i should have taken my problems out on you all.

I have recently been to the gp and have been given tablets for severe depression and this sometimes shows itself as anger, tears ect. As i said before there is no rhyme or reason for my out burst but i am hoping that you will except me back and forgive my stupidity and allow me back here.

Thank you ladies for listening :(

I dont know what happened, welcome back and look after yourself especially your mental health :hugs:

i dont know what happened either but just wanted to send :hugs: and hope you are feeling better and on your way to that shiny bfp :dust:

I also missed what happened, but all Ill say is that TTC is a b*tch and I have been known for sever outbursts - not on here but to my family. I know I never meant them and it made it even harder trying to mend things.

Of course we'll have you back - I hope you get better soon :hugs:

carless of what happened am sending you big hugs .x

TTC makes us all say, feel, or do things we normally wouldn't. Don't know what happened but good luck and I hope you are feeling better.

No worries, TTC sometimes turns you into a :witch:! I know it does me. Not to mention my emotions are all over the place..I'm sure no one took you literally.

Often I question my sanity, if I don't get my :bfp: before my husband deploys I don't know what I'll do!

I just recently had an outburst with my SIL because she just unexpectedly conceived her third when she's already blessed with 1 yr old twins her first round of Clomid. I felt like someone slapped me in the face with dictionary (like those old ones at the library). Unfortunately, we're not on speaking terms because she had the audacity to say that she's struggled more with ttc than I have when her ttc was within a year. It took everything in me not to chew her up and spit her right back out.

In conclusion, if you have an outburst (whether it's virtual or with family/friends) then apologize for your actions..but if people still continue to hold it over your head, then piss on them! :finger: They should take a walk in our shoes for once!

Ladies u have no idea how thankfull i am for your kind words and exceptance once again.

For those of u who have no idea what happend, a brief explanation - I misscarried my baby 4 weeks ago and i put up a post (different subject all together) and i had 100 odd views and no replies. And for some strange reason i just totally lost my head and started shouting at people. And i promised never to come back on here.

I have now been to the gp and started sorting myself out a little and am now slowly starting to feel myself again. Only problem now is that i have to appologise for my behaviour and hope that you all can forgive me.

Thank you for all your forgiveness. xxxx good luck ladies

:hugs: Sorry to hear of your loss.

It was incredibly brave of you to come back and apologise. We've all been there when we have ranted or shouted at someone we shouldn't have. Either online or in real life. So sure people understand.

Welcome back!

Kermy we all lose it sometime! It is also frustrating if you want advise but get views and no responses!
Hope you are ok x

No idea what happened either, but I do know one thing. People that apologise have integrity, dignity, they are brave, self-aware and intelligent.

And I too have experienced pretty awful moments in this journey, so not relating would be dumb and fake.

I'd rather hang around with someone that has made mistakes and apologised for them, than a selfish, egocentric, self-righteous $%^&.

:hugs:

I'm sorry you've had such a difficult time and I think it takes a lot of strength to come on here and apologise but as others have said, we've all been there in one way or another. It's good to hear that you're starting to feel a bit better and I really hope you continue to do so x

Aww hun it must be so hard for you i also have depression but on top of that the loss of a child your a star in my eyes just getting out of bed in the morning. I know it must be hard for you to come back and say sorry but well done for doing it. Here is a big hug from me :hugs: xxxx

I dont think any of us know what happend or saw it anyway babe so dont worry you've apologised and sounds like you was upset that no one repliedto youand imyself have put up threads and nobody anserws yet you have millions of views and it is annoying so dont punish yourself ,its in past .

sorry about yourloss hun yourget there in end babe GL XXX

OMG thank you ladies for all ur understanding. I really appreciate all your kind words and for you compliments. I dont feel brave but im trying to be for my oh and mds.

To be honest i was expecting to come back on here and get a lot of grief and a real grilling from the ladies who i upset. All i can do now is look towards the future and hope that it is better than what has come to pass so far. The only good thing to come from this situation is now i am stronger and have a better understanding and respect for my body and how much its prepared to go though to create a child. All my nursing and midwifry training has now become a part of my life to try and prevent this happening again.

Enough of my rambling now ladies but i wish u all the best for the future and i send u all a sack full of baby dust and gallon of baby glue. Thank you again for all your help and understanding :) :) :) :)

Welcaome back! Sorry for your loss hun! It happens to the best of us! Keep your head up and move forward. I always say the past is the past so let it stay there...KWIM!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"