Have to go to hospital tonight, waters may have gone

crazyguider

Reaction score
This morning I went to the loo and only a small amount came out I went back to bed and 10m later I had a warm gush, the puddle was massive and soaked through the sheet and the matress topper. The fluid was odourless and straw coloured.
They have told me to come in at 7pm tonight and if it's my waters they will induce me. I have been having period pains all night

If they tell me it was pee I'm going to cry!

Awww! Hope things get moving for you soon! :)

Hi ya this happened to me at about 5.30 in the morning my waters broke but i had no contractions so they induced me. They have to induce you within a certain amount of time or there is a risk of infection! Does snd like your waters though not pee so dont worry!!!!

Good luck!!! :D keep us updated if and when you can :hugs: how exciting!!! xxx

OOOO, good luck! xx was just thinking about you as my back ache is on its way back :wacko: hope all turns out ok for you x x x

definitely sounds like waters hun...goodluck!!!

Good luck - would agree that it sounds like your waters. Will be thinking of you - sounds like with the period pains you may go into labour by yourself perhaps.

Well no contractions so far apart from some bh ones so
on my way in to see what it's all
about.

Good luck, hope it's the start of things for you and it all goes well xx

Good luck! And just in case it was pee, don't worry too much about it, it could have been a lot worse!

On my way home. They don't know what it was but it was not my waters
bubs is happy and my cervix is closed
this child is a trouble maker!

Oh shoot!! It totally sounded like your waters!! No worries.....soon soon soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->