Have you ever forgotten your anniversary date?

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
I can't remember if I got married on the 25th or the 26th of July and it's been driving me mad since I woke up this morning :dohh::blush: I don't know what made me think of my anniversary but the thought just passed through my mind and then it struck me I wasn't certain of the exact date. I've been married 11 years this year so it's not like it's an important one but I feel like a bit of a crappy wife lol. We didn't make much of a big deal of our wedding so i don't even know what we'd have to confirm the date for me other than the marriage certificate. Gonna have to ask my husband . . . :dohh:

Personally no but hubby forgets dates, names and facts all the time. Far too many other things going on for him at the moment. He gets the kids birthdays mixed up, tells me my birthday wrong ALL the time, and whenever he's filling in forms he can't remember things like how long we've lived here, where we lived before this etc etc.

It's not a big deal to me though. When you're busy and learning new things/trying to remember loads all the time, something has to give, and I have a good memory for dates and names so hubby relies on me for them rather than worrying about it.

I haven't, although I'm pretty good with dates in general.

I don't think my OH would forget either. I don't think it's a big deal though, I forget people's names which is maybe worse haha!

What day of the week was it? You could look on the calendar for that year and you'd be able to see if it was the 25th or 26th. I'd be well to embarrassed to ask :haha:

I know it now, but for years I couldn't remember if it was the 11th or 12th July. We'll have been married 11 years this year too :)
I have trouble with birthdays too. I always know roughly when they are but not the exact date.

I don't have an anniversary to remember but I am the kind of person to forget :haha:

I always remember mine but we're only coming up to our fifth anniversary! OH remembers so far but wouldn't surprise me if he forgot by the time we reached our 11th anniversary though! Think I'll always remember. I'm pretty good with birthdays etc, OH knows the important ones (me and the girls) but struggles to remember others, even his siblings and parents. It wouldn't upset me til much if he forgot one, he can be quite romantic for no reason so I forgive him other things!

Oh gosh no never, I remember the date we first started texting haha (9 years ago). I studied history though so it would be bad if I wasn't good at dates! Although, I am a terrible mother because when people ask me DS1's birthday I always have to take a moment to think because I always want to give my due date for him for some reason!!

I can remember the date but some times get stuck on the year :/

Well when I was in labour with jasmine. I was pushing and inbetween pushes asked OH the date, it took a few mins to realise it was our wedding anniversary :)

I don't forget mine but it's tattood on my wrist so I'd have a job :haha: hubby on the other hand is crap with dates. The only date he remembers is his birthday. He doesn't know my birthday or LO's birthday.. Or anyone else's for that matter! He is dislexyc and it's got something to do with that we think.

Yep I forget or certainly have to think twice. I forget how many years too... Think this year will be 5, so that means we have been together ten x

Not yet but we have only been married for two years, so there's time....... :haha:

No. It's my best friend's birthday too so not going to forget. I know the date we went on our first date.

DH can barely remember his own birthday let alone any other date. I have to remind him!

No cus its such a special day. Oh forgets all the time

I have never forgotten. I dont know if my DH forgets, so I questioned just now when we got married, when all five of our children's birthdays are, when my birthday is etc and he even told me when he first met me and when we first become a couple. That surprised me as he always gets my age wrong :haha:

Phew, I thought it was just me.. I always forget! 27th, 28th, or 29th... Hmm. I really need to add it to my google calendar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->