Have you Experienced Anything Like This?

Wasabi_Pea

Reaction score
Hello everyone.....im looking for advice, your expiriences, ect...im very confused and not sure what to think...

My last period began on august 16. My period was due on September 13th (give or take a day or 2, sometimes its a day or 2 late or early).
The week/ week and a half before my expected period i was ridiculously tired, i would go to bed early, wake up around 8 then go back to sleep and sleep until 10/11 and take a nap in the afternoon. I actually fell asleep at work one day.
My bbs have been kinda sore off and on, they seem like they are a little bigger as well. I have been gaining weight and have been grossly bloated, as i type this i am at my desk with the button on my pants undone. I have been having random nausea, nothing too bad just my stomach feeling queezy for several minutes and then being fine. I wouldnt say that i have been urinating more frequently but when i do have to go, its a "I have to go NOW" kinda thing. I have had some random cramps, but not AF cramps, just minor dull aches here and there.
My period is now 6 days late. I took a test on monday the 16th (3days late) and yesterday, the 18th (5 days late), both tests were negative.
Last night i had some bleeding when i wiped (not even enough to call bleeding, more like spotting) and thought i must be getting my period and threw in a tampon. When i took out my tampon this morning there was just the smallest bit on the end, and put in another one just in case so i dodnt have any messy accidents at work (i didnt have any pads) i checked it this afternoon, just a tiny bit of brown, so switched to a pad and havent had anything.
If i dont get AF i will try retesting next week. Has anyone experienced anything similar? Were you in fact pregnant? Just a cruel AF trick?

I just thought of something, we did have s ex last night and after is when i noticed the little bit of blood....maybe that is the cause?

Hi there, i have havent had that exact experience but didnt want to read and run.
I was having this due to contraception. Have you recently come off contraception?

I would still definately test again soon if AF doesnt come :)
Good luck x

It sounds promising, fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->