Have you found any good baby bargains lately? UK

Twinkle 3

Reaction score
I'm currently on the look out for some good bargain baby buys :) I especially need a baby monitor with a sensor pad plus lots of other baby things :)

Just wondering if anyone has found any good deals lately on baby items and where at?

I'm constantly looking at prices on the Internet for the cheapest price.
I'm currently looking at mothercare for the best prices they seem to be discounted more than other baby shops plus if you download an app on the iPad or iPod you get an extra £10 voucher off.

I also signed up for thier baby club but I can't say I have really benefited from thier vouchers :)

Amazon family club is good (think it's called that). You get £10 off with first order plus loads of cheaper things on there. In the end, I got an Angel Care monitor with sensor pad for about £60 with all that when it's usually about £90-100 in high street stores.

Ebay's good too for new stuff. So if you see something you like, search for it on Ebay and sometimes you can get it much cheaper, brand new and in packaging etc.

The NCT Nearly New sales are great too, google them. Big local events with newly new baby things.

If you ever buy from babies r us, before you go to the checkout pick up their brochure and there are vouchers in there e.g £5 off when you spend £50 and £10 off when you soend £100. I bought a ton of stuff and just split my trolley to make the most of the vouchers. The brochures are free too!

I'm hoping to get some bargains from the nct sale here on saturday!! I haven't bought any expensive stuff yet so hopefully will get some goodies there :)

We've found kiddicare.com cheapest.. Not only are the prices better than the other retailers for the exact same products (-and believe me I've checked) but you get a further 15% off if u spend over £100. We have gotten most things from them - steriliser, bottles, car seat + isofix etc. and delivery is free.. And is mega quick! :) xxx

I bought the new avent comfort electric pump from boots for £65 instead of £115 & got 1050 boots points woo!

X x

Second kiddicare! Absolutely love their prices and their customer service.

I loved the nct sale I went to, I ran around like a kid grabbing everything, lol. Theres one in Leeds on sunday for anyone in the area.

https://www.nct.org.uk/branches/leeds/events/summer-2013-nearly-new-sale

If you're not willing to buy online from kiddicare then mothercare and babies r us will price match. Just print the listing or show it on your phone :)

I've fallen in love with kiddicare! I've basically everything but clothes from there, they have great offers and the delivery is brilliant it comes so quickly :D xx

I love kiddicare! we have one really local too :)
I took advantage of the 15% off over £100 offer last weekend and got our cot, cot mattress, recaro car seat, all of my bottles, steriliser, baby bath and a few little things... saved an awful lot! got to take it all on the day other than the cot, and that was delivered this morning :) (even if it was at 7:50am yawn) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->