'Have you had the baby now then?'

JenniferEl

Reaction score
So I'm 36 weeks pregnant and apparently my bump is that small I don't even look pregnant?
Today I was asked, 'did you have a Christmas baby?' And 'when did you have the baby?'

I have measured 3+ weeks behind on all of my checks but doctors aren't concerned as baby is always extremely active.

Anyone else feel as though they aren't even pregnant half the time?
I've got a toddler and I have SPD, I'm exhausted and struggling to do anything so its quite annoying when people don't even think I'm pregnant! I feel like I shouldn't complain cos my bumps only small.

Cant wait till DS2 is here :D x

No I keep getting the old "Oh any day now" etc etc I'm sure both are equally annoying! Xx

Ive getting the, 'How you feeling today?' 'Are you ok?' Everyday, multiple times through the day by about the same eight people. My poor dad asked me three times over the couse of eight hours. I eventually put my phone om silent because nothings more fun than trying to watch/do something and hear your phone constantly buzz (im also helping plan two different friends weddings so....)

They mean well but dear god, I promise I will let everyone know whats up when I ever actually do go into labor.

I'd appreciate the odd text or someone asking me how I'm feeling haha!
I was sat in the doctors two weeks ago and the midwife came out into the busy waiting room and actually asked if I had just found out I'm pregnant and if it was my first appointment.

I want to be treated like I'm pregnant instead of people judging or thinking I'm only a couple of months gone. He's gonna be here before I know it and it will be too late!

Suppose both ways u look at it it's annoying, u cant win either way lol!

Hope ur pregnancies are going well :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"