Have you had your names for a while?

katrinka

Reaction score
:blush::blush:
DH & I have had names picked out since we started TTC, September 2006.
Boy - Odin Eugene M.
Girl - Freya Mae (or Lynn) M.

Odin was a name we heard on History Channel referring to the Scandinavian God, and Freya is the Goddess of love, beauty & fertility.

:cloud9:

Well since she's the Goddess of Fertility she must have sent you some serious sticky dust :)

We've TOTALLY had our baby names picked out forever, but now I'm having serious second thoughts and have basically started all over again! :dohh:

Yours are much more concrete - middle names and everything! Good on you! Congrats :) :) :)

Had ours since Jan, but ours boys name happens to be the same as our neighbour, who recently had a go at us over nothing... so we're seriously going off it!:cry:

We have had our names since not long after we got together (4 years ago)

We have had names picked out properly for a few months but they keep changing marginally -a middle name will change, or a first name will go out of favour (thank you Jeremy Kyle for putting us off a few! :rofl:)

However, as we get closer our 2 prospective boys names have been the same for a good couple of months now and our 2 girls names are nearly there...we just need to find a new middle name for one of them. We actually have a 3rd girls name but this is a just in case measure :rofl:.

We picked our names out within hours of seeing our first scan and finding out we had a tiny heart beat! lol. Bubs was only 4mm long but seeing that flicker on the scan was enough to send us into overdrive! ha ha!!

We chose:

Ruby Anne Ward -- for a girl
Harrison John Ward -- for a boy

:)

We picked our daughters name Chloe Anne before I got pregnant and our boys name Thomas Harry when i was pregnant as i didn't find out what sex the baby was.

Harry was going to be William for ages then we just went off it. Before our 21 week scan it was Harry for a boy and Milly for a girl.

I wanted George but our last name is Judge - George Judge sounds hideous! So he is Harry George.

I have a boys name picked out already for next one. A few ideas for a girl but we reckon we're only going to have boys anyway so we're not really thinking about pink names.

We decided on a girls name befor i even got pregnant!! no idea for a boy yet tho

We also had our names picked when we started TTC'ing in March 2008.

Girls:

Avery Kendall Eileen M.
Myla Lillian Elizabeth M.

Boys:

Cameron Richard M.
Marc Hudson M.

We have already had our names picked out but when the baby arrives it may all chnage :lol:

We have our girls name, its the same one we had for the first pregnancy until we found out he was a boy. if this one is a girl she will be Anna Blair S. no clue on the boy name :)

had names for a baby boy (inigo miguel) and a baby girl (megan isobel) planned since i was single. met my husband, had our baby and we named him something so far off from the names i had wanted (Elijah Kim)! ;) just goes to show, eh? best laid plans of mice & men.

we decided on the girls name way before i got pregnant and the boys name we decided when i was about 10 weeks preggo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->