Have you picked a pram?

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
I know we aren't pregnant (yet) but I just can't help looking at baby things!

I would really like a travel system, but have no idea where to start.

Thought it might take our minds off the waiting. :coffee:

I've got nursery themes picked already! And I've got 2 cute outfits for how I'm going to tell DH. And my pinterest baby boards have more pins than any other! hahaha! Now we just need babies!!

Aw! I'm the same for pinterest! Love pregnancy announcements I'm going to do it through cupcakes :)

I did have the baby jogger city select picked out but now DS will be older I think I'm just going to get a buggy board for my baby jogger city mini. I'm glad I get to keep it as I absolutely love it and it's still going strong 2 years and nearly 5 months later. I really recommend it.

I've a bugaboo cameleon il get a bugaboo donkey for baba #2

I'll have a look at the baby jogger :)

I love the bugaboo donkey, there will be a 4yr ish age gap though so don't think DH would let me have it lol!

I went in for my annual exam and was asking my OBGYN questions like, if I go with a midwife and something goes wrong and I come to you am I going to get lip? It snowballed into me telling him that I wasn't looking for a "hippie" birth, I just wanted a me centric delivery, not a medical "I am the doctor, do what I say" delivery.

He said that he has never had a patient coming in before they are expecting with such a detailed plan.

My hubby and I have been writting down names since we got married 10 years ago.

My DIL is expecting number 2 and is looking at my maternity and baby/kids boards on Pintrest....

Yes, I have baby fever BAD...

We have bought things already, because they were on sale so we couldn't leave them :blush:

All we have bout are pacifiers in our college sports team... They were ment for my stepson and his wife when they were expecting number one but my husband decided to keep them as something to look forward to.

I'm definitely going to replace my current buggy. I hate it but can't justify the cost until baby is on the way! It's a Silver Cross Pop and it's crap. Lol.

In an ideal world with an unlimited budget I'd like a Bugaboo, but I'm not sure. We don't need a travel system as we don't drive but I need something with wheels that can handle a trek through the woods.

I have been browsing the bugaboo website and I love the buffalo, just not sure I can justify that sort of money?

I have been browsing the bugaboo website and I love the buffalo, just not sure I can justify that sort of money?

Depends how much you use it, and how you use it. For me, I could justify getting a decent buggy as it would be used everyday for at least an hour, on pavements, cobblestones and through the woods now and again too. And that's for around 3 years! But whether I can afford it is a different matter! Lol

I keep sending links to DH on facebook lol he's getting a bit annoyed I think, why can't he be excited like me!

I keep looking back at the mamas and papas sola 2, has a free carrycot offer at the minute as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->