Have you taken provera?

CupcakeGirl2

Reaction score
Hello everyone! TTC my first here and it’s been three cycles so far after stopping BCP and I do have severe PCOS. It’s been two months since I had AF so doctor prescribed me provera for ten days. I took all the pills and it’s been seven days since the last one now and still no AF, all that happened was mild spotting for several days. I took a HPT a few days ago and it was negative so I’m so confused. I can’t start my letrozole until day three of an actual flow. Ughhhh so confused

This isn’t really the correct forum, so that could be the issue. This seems more a TTC issue rather than TWW.

It’s also only been four hours since you posted, and it’s really early in the morning (at least where I am). Give it time.

After getting a copper IUD, my periods became a bit sporadic. Between 20-35 day cycles. After my son, I got the deli shot 3x but never bled. I pumped until he was 9 months. When he was 16 months and still no period, I took progesterone to get my period. I had a light, full of yucky old blood 3 weeks later. My periods since have ranged from 20-45 day cycles. They said I have pcos that probably never affected me before because I was super healthy and active, so without hormone therapy I should try losing 10-20 lbs. lost nearly 15 and my periods are still wonky.

not sure if any of that helps but good luck

Thank you for your input! I hope my AF comes soon so I can start taking my letrozole

8 days since last provera pill and spotting has stopped and still no AF. However today I am now peeing like crazy multiple times throughout the day

10 days until I got af. Used 50mg of clomid cd5-9 and a BFP at 10dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"