• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

have you used little lamb organic cotton or bamboo cloth nappies on their newborn?

Spudtastic

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I am pregnant with no2. I only started cloth nappying no1 at 7 months so this time around I buying some newborn to 6 month cloth nappies.
I have found little lamb Organic cotton or bamboo cloth nappies size one.

If you have used them I'd appreciate your feedback on
softness after washing
leakage
bulkiness
comfiness for baby
how they clean
would you buy them again?
etc
or anything else you think important.

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi, I dont use them anyore but they were my main ones when dc were newborns as they are soft (if mainly tumble dried) and not bulky. The wraps are good for containment too but we had an issue with the velcro leaving marks on ds legs so I bought different brand wraps after a few uses of the ll ones.... I now here they are suseptable to urine burns from the wraps.
The nappies are fab thouhhx

Used the bamboo exclusively for almost 4 months with my first, and planning on using them again.

Good absorbency and easy to use. My LO is a heavy wetter and so I used the booster with them. They washed well, and were pretty soft after washing, although you could always tumble them for ten mins to soften them up.

Great containment for poo.

They are bulky on newborns, but everything is I think.

One thing I would say is that they are small fitting. Can't remember if they are supposed to go up to 18 or 20lbs, but I had to stop well before that because of size. But I'm using them again so I'm very happy with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->