Haven holiday

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
Haven holiday in caravan at in devon cliffs, for 5 people & travel cot supplied,
Includes entertainment passes for full acsess, power charge, promo linen all included self catering

Date 2nd september til 5th september - £100
Please let me know as i can change names on details

Now accepting reasonable offers please read down threas as i got it wrong - not a caravan its a shallay xx

I am interested too hun do you have details of the van please

Ye hun when im home il put more on what did u want to know

:flower:Just what kind - standard of van it is please xx

sounds great too far for us to travel :(

Sorry guys my mistake its a shallay not a caravan :dohh: xxx

Sorry guys my mistake its a shallay not a caravan :dohh: xxx

Hiya hun which one is it, standard or standard plus and there are others?:flower:

sorry to be a pain x

Standard i think, selfcaterin has kitchen, my mom had an extra room added on so im guessing its 2 double rooms and a single with travel cot, a deposit needs to be put down on cot when get there but get it back, im can always find out if its 2 doubles or A double room & 2 singles if needs be x

I know its 5 hours away but I'm really interested & I just looked and no football that weekend so Darren's freeeee :yipee:. Can you give me details on the rooms like the set ups, or lay out of the chalet so I know who to invite to come with us if we went. I don't wanna be sharing a bed with Darren while his mums in the same room or something haha

Hi hun,

Is this still available? If so, could you let me know details and i will speak to OH.

Oh and for anybody getting train, have a ticket to be used value of £25 on their :)

Bumping..

as its for next weekend, any intrest please let me know asap
for 3 adults 1 child + 1 infant, can change child places to adult and adult to child if needed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->