Haven't slept in 4 days

Hangin_On_AGS

Reaction score
So tomorrow i'm going to the doctor, I haven't slept over 2 hours in 4 days. I am an epileptic so sleep is critical. I've tried over the counter products and nothing has been helping. My mind is so fried but my body says lets go go go. it's really starting to worry me because i have more energy than i normally would but my brain is gone/ has anyone had this happen to them?

Oh no hun! - Thats awful you are not sleeping, I really hope that you get some sleep soon with the help of something!

Have you tried to drink some calming teas? They definitely work for me.
Still, in this case, you might be in need of some pills to help you sleep, but also of some detailed medical tests.

I'm an insomniac, but just the other month, I experienced three days with no sleep. It's very, very frightening. I'm on prescription sedatives and take melatonin, but neither helped.

At this point, I would seriously consider going to the hospital. You need rest.

Sorry ladies it took so long to get back i've been on here sporatically. I went to the chiropractor first thing in the morning to get adjusted. and he showed dh some pressure points to help me sleep and dh tried them and i slept like a rock and so now i've been trying to catch up on some sleep when I can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->